Are there more sites like IB?

Shivam Ralli
Shivam Ralli
from Ghaziabad
9 years ago

Well, the title says it all. I just wanted to know if there were more sites like IB? Like: It hosts contests and is a good platform for blogs. [smile]

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Micky Fernandez
Micky Fernandez
from Kolkata
9 years ago

I am a member of Expat-Blog.com. It is a somewhat good platform for blogs and bloggers, although the majority of members are expats (and who are not bloggers) or merely people who want to be expats.

There is a forum there, but it is filled with people who want to meet other people.

They do not have contests, although I suggested it to the administrators and they seemed to take it under advisement.

Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
9 years ago

The Blog Bowl, which was started probably a year back by a couple of IIT Roorkeeans, Saumik and (I don't remember the other guy's name Tongue out ) but since last few months, the site and the forum has been lying dormant. 

You must be knowing about Blogadda.

There is also another community by the name of Blogmint 

Shivam Ralli
from Ghaziabad
9 years ago

I am part of all the sites you named. But the thing is, Blogmint and Blog Bowl are not that active. And blogadda: Site look is very bad. Tongue out Thanks for this :D

sonia kundra singh
sonia kundra singh
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Blogadda doesnt provide a wider platform and has limited vouchers and prizes. As for now indiblogger is the best

LockSign in to reply to this thread