IndiDreams

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Did you ever dream about IndiBlogger? What was it about? Describe.

Laughing

Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending

No

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Now, imagine that you had dreamed about IndiBlogger and tell us what the dream was. Money mouth

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago
  • Rajni was banned..
  • He was angry..
  • He hacked IB..
  • IB went to police
  • NDTV reporting Rajni getting arrested..
  • IB fails to get data backup..
  • Rajni gets jail..
  • IB starts again with vb..

That was the dream Innocent

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Surprised

Bullet points? Innocent This is not an exam Tongue out

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

CK write essay.. I am with points :))

Rajesh K
from Chennai
9 years ago

Super Hunky. I like your storyline. I think you should develop it into a novel Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

His novel will be 1 page long Tongue out

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Here is the dream that I got yesterday night Cool

Five new Happy Hours campaigns were launched but this time, entries could be submitted immediately. There was no need to wait for some specified time. I saw the campaigns at 8:00 pm. One of them was Dabur/Diwali (I don't remember properly) and there were some 34 vouchers (I don't remember the exact number, but it was less than 100 and not a multiple of 10). There were just 4 or 5 vouchers left and I was wondering if I should start writing and whether I will be able to complete my post fast enough to submit and grab a voucher. I felt that it was impossible, so I didn't write. 

Another campaign was something was airbnb and no one was interested in it. Or it was some contest where we can meet Shahrukh Khan. Arvind posted a reply on the forum saying that if one participates in this campaign and some other campaign, then one can meet Shahrukh Khan twice. Probably, the other contest also had meeting Shahrukh Khan as a prize. 

And I don't remember what the remaining three contests were.

I checked the contest page again at 8:30 and there was a voucher still left. At that time, I felt that I should have written for the campaign. I refreshed the page and the voucher was gone.

There were some other events that happened parallelly along with this IB thing in that dream.

I don't know how many dreams I got yesterday but I think the number would be something around 50! In the morning, I was able to recollect 5-10 of them. Innocent

In case anyone of you feeling is feeling dizzy after reading this reply, take rest for some time. Foot in mouth

I had a good laugh!!!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Tongue out

I had a dream, where Ranjith wrote for all happy hours and lost every one of them at the last minute. He could not submit his entry on time, and I'm ROFL'in looking at his efforts

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

While clicking this thread link on the forum itself, I knew that it was you who had posted a reply. Tongue out

continuation of your dream...

and NSV felt sorry for Ranjith and gave him his 10 years salary Money mouth

In exchange of your 10 years' salary of course

sneh
sneh
from ahmedabad
9 years ago

Nice to have dreams .... I lost the capacity for dreams, too tired when I go to sleep

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

I often dream about Renie getting married and I being one of the bloggers invited to Chennai.

I am there in Chennai, wearing a lungi when someone announces, 'Now bloggers from delhi will do the lungi dance.'

Then suddenly i am eating a lot of idlis and vadas when my mobilephone signals a message. I open and read it. It says, 'You have just 30 minutes to write a blog for the latest happy hours on indiblogger. The topic is: "What happens after marriage!" The prize is a trip to Chennai with sumptious meals of idlis and vadas.'

I think for a few seconds and continue eating.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

=))

Now, are these dreams real? Sealed

btw, Renie is already married and has two children Money mouth

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Then I need to tweak my dream now! :)

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

o.O

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I dreamt of winning in #SwachhIndia contest, but I didn't. The next dream could be of IB becoming popular worldwide. I hope that bloggers from other countries will also be invited to be part of IB.

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Renie himself is handing me keys of my prize, 3BHK penthouse apartment in WorliWink

That's not a dream about Indiblogger Tongue out

Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

This is not a dream but "dream-changes" that I thought should be there...earlier I used to write that every entry should get a voucher and at that time I remember many bloggers said that this can't be possible and the entries will decrease because there is no contest type feeling but I think that dream is a reality now. Innocent Cool

LockSign in to reply to this thread