Copyscape Website information !

Hi all,

I need to know few things about CopySpace ?

Weather it is really true ? and is it really works proper ?

Because i have compared few top blogs which are showing results copied !

So are you people are completely ageeing with this ?

Please let me know as soon as possible .....

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Arunima Basu
Arunima Basu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Yes, Copyscape is reliable. I can trust only copyscape and Grammarly in this respect, but there are a few free websites like smallseotools.com. 

Praveen Halladamani
from BANGALORE
9 years ago

Thank you Arunima..

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

It's not just the results. You might wamt to check out the degree to which the content seems copied, shown by a percentage (I guess). Once done, you also need to check the contents of the post. Like for example, for book reviews, most people use the small summary text provided by the author/publisher, and this remains same word by word, throughout all the blog posts which did review of that particular book. In such a case copyscape will definitely show the content as copied.

Praveen Halladamani
from BANGALORE
9 years ago

Yes, It'll show the percentage of the content copied. but bro, i need to ask one more thing , people are copieng context and writing in their own style of writing skill, Is it really offense ? How can i claim for such issue ?

Your suggestions are valuable for me Thanks you..

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

I'm not very much sure about what you're dealing with, but, I guess, copying ideas is also considered a form of plagiarism. But, it becomes quite hard o prove plagiarism of ideas unless, you have a solid proof.

Praveen Halladamani
from BANGALORE
9 years ago

Thank you ... I got Answer !

LockSign in to reply to this thread