Melbourne Contest:A doubt.

sagarika naik
sagarika naik
from mumbai
9 years ago

So.the terms and conditions page says ,to be an elligible applicant,one has to be of 21years of age or above.Forgive me for acting blonde,but,can we still submit entries,aiming at the runner up prizes or consolations,if not the trip?#DontDissappointTheKidsPrettyPlease

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

I think you can. (thought Renie needs to confirm it).

Just forget about the age limit and submit. I don't think they are going to ask for your age proof if you are not the grand prize winner. Wink

Post all queries related to Melbourne contest on this thread : https://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=20052

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

they are going to ask for your age proof * or your age

sagarika naik
from mumbai
9 years ago

sure,thanks a tonne

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

In my opinion, if you are a part of Indiblogger, you are anyway eligible to blog. However, if as a prize winner you need to fill a form where age is mentioned, i will advice you NOT to give a false age. The reason is simple... if you get into the trap of misinforming for a small gain, you will keep doing it and with a much greater force... and it will not make you any happier.

No, I'm not trying to give a moral lecture... you are, of course, free to do what you want but then later you will not have the right to say, 'Hey! This is wrong, lets fight to remove it.' You will not be able to hold your head high and shout, 'I am against corruption!'

Remember, the choice to misinform is always with us.

PS: However, do email Renie and ask him if your entry will be permissible. Who knows, Indiblogger may end up tweaking their rules. :)

sagarika naik
from mumbai
9 years ago

that helped.Thanks Arvind ji:) Totally agree with your point of view there,seriously,India needs more of such thinkers.

LockSign in to reply to this thread