Hey, Just joined IndiBloggers :D. Can you guys tell me what should I do to start

Husnain
Husnain
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hey Guys,

I recently joined IndiBlogger. Actually, I made an apply for their approval about more than a week ago but they told me that they r on vacations so they will take sometime to approve or disapprove my Blog. But well thats something not to talk about. 

All I want to say is a BIG Hello to every one around here. The reason for writing this new post was to get engage with you guys and to tell you that I am here. :P

Can someone of you give me a little introduction to IndiBlogger? I mean what should I do in start :O? One of my friend told me to make friends here but I don't know how to make friends :O. Can anyone help me Please :).

Regards

Husnain Meerzadeh

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Husnain, welcome to IndiBlogger. For a starter, you might want to get yourself acquainted with the rules of conduct for members on the forum. There are certain rules, which all members must follow. These can be found in a few sticky threads on the forum, this thread will be the best place to start with. You can check out a number of other features like the IndiBlogger directory to find all the blogs, categorised by certain keywords, tags, cities, etc. There's IndiVine to help you promote your blogposts, and get to know others' as well. There's a full fledged forum, where people interact with each other, help and get helped by others, share opinions and rant and whine and crib as well. You can also check out IndiSpire, a happening place where people submit ideas for blogposts, vote for ideas, and the idea that wins is selected by people to write on. You can get idea for a post, in case you're blogging on a variety of topics, and are feeling low on creativity/ideas on a specific day. Lots of creative and not-so-creative minds submit their ideas on IndiSpire.

Apart from these, there are contests that take place on IndiBlogger every now and then. The threads for these contests are available as stickies on the main forum. There's IndiTalk to keep you busy throughout the day, in case you're one of those who are too idle, throughout the day, including me:P.

I guess you might be quite content with the starters.:D

WIshing you a happy stay on IndiBlogger.Laughing

Husnain
Husnain
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Thanks alot Cyber :P

LockSign in to reply to this thread