Comments on blogger not visible

The Tin Trunk
The Tin Trunk
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hello,

Can anyone please tell me why am I not able to see all comments in my blog?

In the dashboard, a post shows 6 comments but when i go to the post , scroll down and see, I find only 4 which include two o my replies to comments.

Recently I have linked my blog to google +. But I am not able to see all comments even after disabling the google+ link.

Regards

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Linking your blog to Google + makes the old comments disappear Cry Its written in the information which you get while enabling G+ the first time

Hope you get new comments soon 

Is there no way to get them back? Like if we delink from G+?

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

No NSV once you enable G+ all comments are imported into G+ if the person is on G+ but once you disable it you lose all comment 

The Tin Trunk
The Tin Trunk
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Thanks Vijay. If I diable Google+ link will they appear again. In my case its not working too. 

I was reading the info sometime back and it is said that if I change my blog URL comments will be lost.

I have recently aquired a domain. Would that be the reason?

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

No the domain change has no connection with the missing comments.  When you enable G+ commenting the normal comments are lost so you better say goodbye to them and ask your views to comment again

The Tin Trunk
The Tin Trunk
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Thanks Vijay.

Surprisingly, I haven't got any mail to see who commented so that I can acknowledge and thank them.

As there is no way, I shall move on :-)

Regards

LockSign in to reply to this thread