Locked Reg. Prizes for Indi Happy Hours and Other Contests (Suggestion).

Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
9 years ago

Some bloggers have been blogging and developing readership/SE standings over many years, and some bloggers have just started before six months and have published a few posts. indiBlogger pays a flat amount to any blogger who wins contests, irrespective of the blog. This is not fair.

What I suggest is, since indiBlogger has developed this wonderful blog ranking system, why not make the contest prizes relative to the rank of the blog? The higher the rank of the blog, more should be the prize amount. 

For example, if a blog has a rank of 50, we multiply this number with a constant to determine their happy hour prize amount. So,

50 (rank) x 20 (constant) = 1000 (rupees).

75 (rank) x 20 (constant) = 1500 (rupees).

90 (rank) x 20 (constant) = 1800 (rupees).  

The constant (20) is only an example, it could be more also Smile

What do you guys think about this suggestion? 

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Typo
Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
kalpana
kalpana
from delhi
9 years ago

please no divide and rule policy.Everyone cannot blog all the time.I am sure people have their office work and other things.I respect everyone should get a fair chance and treated in same way

and how will they get vouchers for people who have rank like 73 or 67?

even if they round it off to some number, IB needs to buy different sets of vouchers and it will only create confusion, with all the multiplications involved.

Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Not possible & not required ....I know pro & old blogger don't give that much interest to HH's .It's good that new gen blogger's get rewarded & improve their skills in form such activities .

People like me those who work full time ,can used this as an additional reward & some fun while fullfiling their interest of writing .Cool

Sweety Pateliya
Sweety Pateliya
from Nagpur
9 years ago
Blogging is all about talent and talent can not be measured by the age of the blog. If a post is worthy of a prize it deserves it no matter how frequently or since when the person is blogging.
DS
DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
I already suggested something on these lines in the thread started by Rio. Check that out.
DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago
Locking this thread, a thread for HH suggestions already exists.

LockThis topic is locked.