Safety Measures

indu chhibber
indu chhibber
from Kota
9 years ago

Smile The safety measures on Obama's car made me laugh.They have missed the most important element--God's will!Can anything defy His design?

Yes we all take many precautions for our safety and well-being,but going to this extent?It somehow sounds overdone to me.

I know opinions on this are likely to be multihued,that is why I wanted to know others' views.Please be frank.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Well, nothing better than Obama walking around with no security layer evident anywhere... carrying helium balloons in his hands, shaking hands with people who haven't been through a rigorous background check, never behind a bullet-proof glass barrier, never in a car that is a fortress... but then imagine an entire battalion of security experts left unemployed.

I think Obama with all his security is a boon for the economy.

:)

indu chhibber
from Kota
9 years ago

Wink You mean millions of dollars saved?

indu chhibber
from Kota
9 years ago

If his security is laxed?

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Some say that if anything happens to Obama, he will respawn at the Oval Office after 15 second dela....oh whoops. That's for Counter-Strike! :P

indu chhibber
from Kota
9 years ago

Frown Could it be that there are duplicates strewn around?

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Obama is a cylon! 

Salman Ravoof
Salman Ravoof
from Bangalore
9 years ago

There is no God. Everything that happens is random. Even the choices we make have random outcomes, but the probabilities keep shifting. 

indu chhibber
from Kota
9 years ago

Salman this huge cosmos,with trillions of galaxies,containing millions of suns,planets;they are all whirring around without dashing into one another most of the time--the clashes are negligible compared to the whole reality--do you think it is random?

I am barred from giving links over here but if you go to the astronomy page in my blog and read "Universe" you will know what i mean.Tell me what you think of it.

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Do you mean to expressly imply that this is just god who's behind everything that happens?

indu chhibber
from Kota
9 years ago

No,not that.I look at it this way--destiny and God's will decide when,where and with what faculties we take birth.After that we have the free will to utilise them as we elect.It is as if we are dealt a hand and how we play the game is our choice.

Tell me what you guys think--this is turning into an interesting discussion.

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

What is God? And what is he doing that Obama should care so much for him to not carry with himself the security cover, which people of US of A are supposed to have given him?

indu chhibber
from Kota
9 years ago

Sure he has the right to take all precautions.

LockSign in to reply to this thread