So Wordpress Or Joomla?

Abhijit Basu
Abhijit Basu
from Delhi
9 years ago

Hello,

Guys,Hope you're all doing all.

just curious to know abou which platform serving real good for you..

I mean undoubtly Wordpress will hold the No.1 position Laughing

But How about Joomla?Guys who don't use Joomla yet, I can tell you that this CMS also rocks like WP. Templates & Extentions from Joomla also 100% responsive & customizable.

I use this on 2 of my blogs & it real good to use of it.

But to me WP will always be the best.I'm using it since the begenning & will continue to use till my blogging carrier continues.

so how about you guys?

Which one is favorite to you?Worpress or Joomla?

Thanks

Abhijit

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

I've just started working with WP. No Joomla yet.

Abhijit Basu
from Delhi
9 years ago

you'll find it excellent!

Never heard about Joomla

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

In case you are googling about Joomla, then search for Drupal also Cool

No, I'm not googling about any of them

Abhijit Basu
from Delhi
9 years ago

Joomla is one of the most widely used CMS acrooss the world.perhaps you should heard about it

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

nsv :|

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Most use wordpress because of so many resources, themes, plugins, support, discussions are out there. Free, premium, etc. If you ask a WP guy, he will say WP. If you go to joomla or drupal guy, they will say jhoomla or drupal. You go to xenforo, they will say xenforo. 

Does CMS matter in SEO? What about responsiveness, security, update logs and community support, etc. 

Abhijit Basu
from Delhi
9 years ago

Yes user experience is an important matter for good ranking,but I'm telling you if you got super quality content,if don't have to thing much about design.even you'll get good traffic with free blogspot site & template if you have good content

LockSign in to reply to this thread