Locked For any issues like Domestic violence, crime against women etc contact me

Kundan Srivastava
Kundan Srivastava
from New Delhi
9 years ago

I heartily thankful to indiblogger #GotMyIndiName You can connect me here: <snip> for any violence, crime against women etc

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: title change
Replies 1 to 17 of 17 Descending
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Kundan, the community is about building relationships. And this can't be one way. Why would people go and connect with you, just following your fb link? I guess this comes under Shameless Self Promotion. You need to build relationships with people for them to connect with you, jut just that you share a link to your blog or facebook or twitter page and people will flock to connect with you seeing that you are a self proclaimed Author and Youngest Social Activist. I hope you understand.

Kundan Srivastava
Kundan Srivastava
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Hi,

I am a proud social activist because in my 24 years of age I fought for many rape cases, crimes etc and make them justice. Go to my facebook you will get. One most important thing m not a sordid politician. people always get connect with me maily women for assaults, rape, domestic violence. I shot bullet for my work and still alive. I would like to request please know about anyone before speak.

Thanks !

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

That's what I said. why would anyone go to your page just reading 

I am Kundan Srivastava Author & Youngest Social Activist in India

?

You need to build a rapport, a healthy one. Why should I bother who's who? I don't even know the name of the CM of Telangana, or for that matter Karnataka, how do you expect me (and please replace me with us, here) to know you?

Just tell us about yourself, get to know us, and then you should expect people to know you, connect with you, appreciate your work. Isn't that right?

The way you did, I strongly believe it is what the community calls Shameless Self Promotion. And, you can freely call me a bully for saying that.

Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hi Kundan, it is one of the rules stated in Indiblogger's guidelines. Shameless self promotion can include anything ranging from your blog to your company website or you yourself. We are not demeaning your efforts at all, we are proud that you are into this noble task, but what we are saying is, that if Shah Rukh Khan comes onto this forum and says ki "I act really good, watch my new film", probably thats the same way we are going to reply.

Tanishq
Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Exactly, I never mentioned about my work on Indiforum (I think I did :P) but still CK knows how amazing I am Tongue out

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

really? oh yes, I see that in your eyes, behind those glasses. Tongue out

Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Haha! Perhaps :P

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

So CyberKID, in how many ways is TS 'amazing'? :)

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Sir, uski madhosh kar dene waali aankhon mein doob kar dekhiye, pata chal jayega. :P

Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hahah :D

im-innocent.jpg

I the great. I fight for this and that. Great. "Crime and punishment" "no crime but still punishment" keep up the fight.
Kundan Srivastava
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Thankyou Rio !

Kundan Srivastava
Kundan Srivastava
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Indian is sitting on a Time Bomb. One side Politicians are making stupid to everyone and people are not blaming themselves that they cast theirs vote by looking theirs marketing and self promotion. like - Criminals politicians, rapist etc are getting victory in India. 

Another side like me fearless and even without taking a single coin working for women cause and crime against women beacuse of my past incidences then few people are blaming that I am a doing self promotion. How sordid thoughts. Shame !

People who are thinking this is my self promotion let you know. I woke up at 2am , 3am whan i got call by any victims so it is very needful to put my official details. My Humanity service is 24*7 365 Days and faster then Police. Thankyou !

Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

You should try contacting news channel to get coverage for the work instead of posting on a forum of a blogging directory. That is all I mean to say.

Biswa Prakash
from Delhi
9 years ago

Faster then Police or faster than police? Dude, I seriously think that you need to grow up first. Stop creating unnecessary debates. Haven't u heard the phrase "neki kar dariya mein daal"? your act is like "khud ka dhindhora khud peetna". Enough of this crap man! Social service karte ho,it is a great thing. But what is the need to say that u did this, u did that? U are tarnishing your own reputation. Dear IndiBlogger admins, kindly lock this thread ASAP.

Tanishq
Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Kundan, you aren't getting the point brother. Big appreciation for your work, but if you go and sit in Mcdonalds with a KFC banner, it will not help and they will not allow, no matter how great your restaurant is. You getting brother? You should contact viral feed sites to create an awareness to let people submit such cases to your site.

Kundan Srivastava
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Tanishq,

Why are you thinking let's give a chance to think indiblogger. I put my short info here for Humanity cause. No more discussion.

Kundan Srivastava
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Tanish Sharma,

Read above I mentioned. Thats a problem you people thinking about coverage, promotions and I always think about work and service. That's why I giving my best work to society. News coverage I am getting daily and instead it lot of works I did.

Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Tanishq*

Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Why are you thinking let's give a chance to think indiblogger.

Can you make me understand this? I cannot comprehend this sentence.

Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Did you read this Kundan?

Hi Kundan, it is one of the rules stated in Indiblogger's guidelines. Shameless self promotion can include anything ranging from your blog to your company website or you yourself. We are not demeaning your efforts at all, we are proud that you are into this noble task, but what we are saying is, that if Shah Rukh Khan comes onto this forum and says ki "I act really good, watch my new film", probably thats the same way we are going to reply.

Kundan Srivastava
from New Delhi
9 years ago

I mean indiblogger will decide that it is promotional or social service ? not you and anyone. you mentioned Sharukh example but first think sharukh promotions about movie is commercial...but mine is incomeless humanity service. so, this is not promotion.

Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Brother, I am a part of Indiblogger and so do thousands of others. So, the sentence "Indiblogger will decide" becomes redundant. And you posted on this forum for the same reason in the first place, that people will interact. We all are part of this, and have equal rights to put forth our opinions. You think you are the only one doing income-less job? There are thousands of NGOs, and you may not know, there too many of them inculcated in indiblogger itself. They don't do self promotion, that is the point. 

Kundan Srivastava
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Dear Tanishq,

I know thousand of NGO but I am youngest founder of national NGO and got Universal Humanity Award 2013 by Government for this because I hate all the NGO's making black money to white so First NGO in India which don't have bank account from last 3 years. U heard about any National NGO having no Bank Account ?

Kundan Srivastava
from New Delhi
9 years ago

If you are a part of indiblogger then please you are welcome to delete my Post. I promise I will quit indiblogger as a great human being. Thankyou !

Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Kundan, Kundan, Kundan..

piseed-off-harry-meme-generator-you-don-

Kundan Srivastava
from New Delhi
9 years ago

@Tanishq: Brother I totally understand you. Change the rules for social cause where in India more victims are dying because of stupid laws made for politicians and rich people etc. Report to Renie Ravin bro to change the rules for good intention and social cause and tell him about me. Thankyou !

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I think having a PETA banner infront of KFC/McDonalds would be a better analogy, no Tanishq???

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Reported this as Shameless Self Promotion. Why should anyone bother whatever the heck I do, and whatever time I do that? It's my wish to do that.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

ck...theres a category 'social causes and activities' in the forum itself, so one can post i think...something related to it...without of course posting links.

Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

ND, discussion on the topic and discussion on oneself is a complete different thing. Moreover - facebook link is a promotion.

Kundan Srivastava
Kundan Srivastava
from New Delhi
9 years ago

@Tanishq If you are a part of indiblogger then you are welcome to delete my Post. I promise I will quit indiblogger as a great human being. I believe I posted not for promotion but humanity work. Thankyou !

Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Thats what I am trying to make you understand brother! I am no one to judge you, and I know it would not have been your intentions to do a promotion, but just a noble work. I was just trying to say that what you did bymistakely, was not apt to guidelines!

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

we mere mortals, not that great a human as you are, can't match up to your great deeds. Thank you for saving the country's women and children, and not taking a coin for it. may you continue doing this for a thousand years to come. I rest my case here. No more fighting with a person as great as you.

And infact, we all are parts of IndiBlogger, you, me, tanishq. there are a few rules to follow. you follow them, you co-exist with us happily, you don't you become a great person.

Thanks.

Biswa Prakash
from Delhi
9 years ago

Dear @Kundan, please stop fighting. Try to understand what @CyberKID is telling. I can't understand why you posted your fb profile link here. I mean what is the point? Yeah, you are doing something great but let your work speak for yourself. Hope that you understand that we are not against you. We are proud IndiBloggers. And we will definitely support our fellow IndiBloggers. Peace!

@Kundan, bhai you are right. That is not a self-promotion. But what the fellow bloggers are saying is equally right. They do not mean that you are flaunting your works. It is good to ask people to connect, but since every platform has some rules which everyone needs to obey, you are also bound to follow it. See, using cellphone is not wrong, but we can not use it in certain cases like in a meeting, or hospital wards etc. Same way, to ask for people to connect is not wrong but probably forum is not a place. This is somewhat due to our habit to click YES to "I have read and understood the T&C" without even reading it.  ;)Anyways, all the best in whatever noble thing you are doing. Do not get demotivated. Don't take anybody wrong. :)

Kundan Srivastava
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Agreed ! Abhishek Bhai, I always follow rules and guidelines and try best to make happy every human being. I have something differnt thoughts like "Winners don't do different things, They do things differently" Accroding to "Bhagvad Geeta" "Bible" and all religions holy book. If you are doing good with not bad intention for others help and support then shoor the best. 

Exapmle. - You heard about "Karna" in "Mahabharata" Arjun cut his head while he is making his "Rath wheel" Arjuna obeyed "God Krishna" order. Reason is "Karna" supporting evilness where "Arjun" with Truth.

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

.....and for PCs, PC Components and add-ons, Contact Hardware BBQ. After all, we're YOUR Source of PC H/W Tech Reviews, Previews and Recommendations! :D

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

BTW, This also social service too. You have absolutely no idea the pain that people have to go through if PCs get damaged due to a sub-standard power supply. The things people do to save couple of thousand bucks for an equipment that is supposed to provide clean and safe power. Prevention is better than cure. We do BBQ in a good way!!

I know your talent. Keep up the great work.
There is a small story I wish to illustrate here. I had read of it somewhere. A great big event was on. There was a well without boundary as well. A man like me attracted by distractions fell into it. None was hearing my cry for help. A priest who had sat down by the well to meditate heard my wails. He affectionately looked at me and said, "dude, it's some bad karma of yours that you rot thus. Now don't holler and let me meditate. I assure I will pray for your great rebirth. But I wanted to get the bloody hell out so kept hollering. This guy cursing me left the place. A politician saw my plight and said, "this rotten country has no ethics. Well should have been properly secured. He found a pulpit and started his criticisms. Another actual great man had come up. He had a rope with him as well. He tied the rope to a tree and jumped down into the well with it and brought me out to safety. I fell on his feet. He was proud of his act. He knew he would be going to heaven for this auspicious deed. He knew he had saved many lives at this very place itself. This place was a real work place for him where nuts like me were in multitudes falling. He said gallantly, " I believe in service to humanity. I always keep rope handy and visit daily and find nuts like you. There can be no better place to serve." I was getting the point. Everyone to his own whims. No one interested to cure the root cause. PITY
Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

kehna-kya-chahte-ho-3-idiots-dialogues-m

On a serious note: Rightly said.

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

There are so many people wasting so many words on something that deserves just a silent snub.

Just shut up and let this thread die a natural death.

A 24-year old activist? One who can't or won't understand the rules? Who takes no money? Is available 24x7? One wonders how these noble efforts are sustained? Is he already independently wealthy?

Someone delete this thread already!!!

Partha Sadhukhan
Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Kundan..even though I had a BIG fight with CK recently, I will say yes, you are doing a self promotion and CK is right. The "Cause" that you have mentioned is a very easy cause for feminists or some criminals to make money in the name of women empowerment. You said you fight for justice, do you know how many false cases are filed? Do you know how many men and their families suffer due to such false cases. Yes, there are people like you who do business out of that, and that is why I think men should get more punished becuae of their attitude their own self. They think all other men who get such cases are criminals and only come to their knees and come crying to us when they themselves get accused in such cases. No wonder why such protectors commit suicide and once again I have no sympathy for men like you who get such cases and are forced to commit suicide with their families.

Biswa Prakash
from Delhi
9 years ago

+1 bro

Tanishq
Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

1176259_513576962052079_339856320_n.jpg

Kundan Srivastava
Kundan Srivastava
from New Delhi
9 years ago

The two most engaging powers of an author are to make new things familiar and familiar things new. ~Samuel Johnson 

Thankyou everyone who support me or who don't. Thankyou so much ! The world is very small and I hope to meet you all one day at any path.

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Apun se meet karne kaa, to idhar aanekaa -- Roop nagar, prem gali, kholi number chaar sho bees Tongue out

(Joking, re :)))

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I am Batman!! ~Batman

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I somehow don't have the heart to delete this thread. Will leave it to one of the other IndiPolice or Renie. I am generally not fond of deleting threads after lot of content has come up on the thread.

Please - delete it. It is SSP. Besides I hate vaguely well-meaning, feel good activism. The people who indulge in this cannot / will not answer HOW they help, what resources they have, what special skills they bring to the task.

I'm sure Kundan believes in it. Power to him and his activism. But this is clearly SSP and should be deleted.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Will lock it instead. Have removed link as well.

LockThis topic is locked.