How to start the blogging?

kalpesh patel
kalpesh patel
from ahmedabad
9 years ago

Where we can start the creating blog and how?

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

How in your opinion that question be treated as? You've got a blog, I guess, that's why you're here. I've got a blog, and that's why I'm here, and all others who're here have got themselves atleast one blog, so, what's the point of raising that question?

Shivam Ralli
Shivam Ralli
from Ghaziabad
9 years ago

It's easy, go to blogger/wordpress and tinker. Nothing tough. Tongue out

P.S.: Now, i want to ask, why are you raising this question on a platform which runs on the blogs Undecided

This is not possible to getting an approval without an blog on indiblogger.  Tongue out

But i want to say you can start an blog and Earn More and More Income/ Money with your newly created Blog when you fully read this guide. (Link removed by IndiPolice)

I refer this guide for you. You can give an #review according to your own experience on my feed.

ThanksSmileWink

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Great. This is what I was waiting for, to go and report this thread. Tongue out

Thanks.

Shivam Ralli
from Ghaziabad
9 years ago

So, you want to teach those who already have a blog on how to make a blog? *clap clap clap* What is the point of making money when one has to do something? HH is what i prefer. For money: one needs to have an account which I don't seem to have Tongue out

Though: it would be preferable if you made a blog post on how to make a blog Tongue out (that, my friend, is a real advice)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

CK The OP and the one who replied are different people Tongue out

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Mate, just to infotm you, any kind of promotion activities are not allowed here on the main forums. This includes creating a thread with the sole intent of asking people to checkout your blogposts related to it. Please use Indivine for it.

Subroto
Subroto
from Brisbane
9 years ago

To create blogs we go to the creator....well not really but here is a place to get some ideas on which blogging sites to use : http://www.dearblogger.org/blogger-or-wordpress-better

LockSign in to reply to this thread