Do You Blog For Money>?

P B GRAHAM REANG
P B GRAHAM REANG
from Agartala
9 years ago

I was thinking about it today, blogging has became main source for many of us........... But Do you still blog for money or any other purpose....

Replies 1 to 11 of 11 Descending
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Main source? for many of us? I guess no. not yet.

Atleast most of those who are active here on the forums still do not have any imcomes from blogging. a few others who have, see earning from blogging as an addon to their main income from other source, rather than seeing it as the main source of income.

P B GRAHAM REANG
P B GRAHAM REANG
from Agartala
9 years ago

Hi,

Oho.... I would like to help newbie's to start up if anyone interested you can drop me question ...

Best Regards

Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
9 years ago

If Blogging was the  main source of income for me, I would have been slimmer :P

Rakesh Ranjan
Rakesh Ranjan
from Deoghar
9 years ago

Well blogging has never been for income. Although I really love getting paid for ma hardwork. Also the vouchers won from the blogging are used for fun purchasing. But the main reason of my blogging is my passion for writing and electronics. And i always welcome paid blogs too.  Money mouthMoney mouthTongue outTongue out

P B GRAHAM REANG
from Agartala
9 years ago

nice to know .......  

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Main? Not even secondary. But whatever money comes goes either for content creation stuff (cameras, resources, etc.) or hosting (vps hosting, domain name, etc). Rest runs on willpower! 

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Yes I do Wink

P B GRAHAM REANG
from Agartala
9 years ago

Thats great @Vijay....

Nikshep
Nikshep
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

For me, Blogging is a way to master writing which I love :) I have started Blogging officially only a few months back so haven't thought about the money yet :) Let's see!

P B GRAHAM REANG
from Agartala
9 years ago

All the best @Nikshep I will you all the very best 

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Passion is what keeps me blogging! Money is good (especially to pay for travel and tickets Tongue out) but only to that degree that it 'helps' your blog and not 'controls'. I like what TS says: Rest runs on willpower!

P B GRAHAM REANG
from Agartala
9 years ago

@Arti great keep your passion up ... going high all the best

Himanshu Negi
Himanshu Negi
from Delhi
9 years ago

Ohh. YES! Of course! Money drives everyone crazy. We promise to utilise that money for sometting Good.

But without any passion and interest you blog will not grow and ultimately you will fail. Positive aim gives strength to every person. Build a blog that you would like to show to your family, your kids, your partner and everyone. So, it must be a masterpiece. Masterpiece needs much more! 

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

+1 Money mouth

P B GRAHAM REANG
from Agartala
9 years ago

Very good and positively explained

Himanshu Negi
from Delhi
9 years ago

thank you Cool

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

I share an eerie relation with my photo blog which is comparable to Pygmalionism........... [Shy]

So, appreciation pleases me more than money in this particular thing... for rest, I LOVE coins [Grin]

P B GRAHAM REANG
P B GRAHAM REANG
from Agartala
9 years ago

Glad to see lots of reply positive some negative...

Frankly speaking I started blogging for money .... I got 0$.....

After 11 month I started blogging to add some value & tried to maintain quality......  and I earned money it has become my main source ...

If you want to see your blog growing money will always come to you ....

But we need to wait and work and grow .....

Thanks to all .....

Himanshu Negi
from Delhi
9 years ago

Hey, share you story with us...

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Good question! thread author need to reply :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread