IB not accessible through phone

Anita Sahu
Anita Sahu
from Ranchi
9 years ago

Are you able to access IB site through your phone? Since last 5-6 days i m not able to access it through my phone. i m able to access it on my tablet but not on phone.

I even raised a ticket and they said that there was some upgradation work and now everything is fine. but still i m not able to access it on my phone, before that everything worked well.

Replies 1 to 11 of 11 Descending
Shivam Ralli
Shivam Ralli
from Ghaziabad
9 years ago

I remember having this problem a month back. Now it seems fine. Which browser are you using? It took my mobile a lot of time and tries to connect to ib from phone. Once it connected- it works everytime. Smile

Tanishq
Tanishq
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I use it Google Chrome for viewing Indiblogger on Mobile.

Screenshot_1.png

DS
DS
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Opens on Opera for me. Try clearing Cache, Cookies, etc and open again. You must be able to access it.

Anita Sahu
Anita Sahu
from Ranchi
9 years ago

cleared the history, cache and all...restarted the phone...still it is not opening

i m using internet explorer....before everything was fine, it worked smoothly...but now it would never open up

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I m on mob and using Internet Explorer...works fine for me...btw I m posting this one via mob :) may be its a issue with your phone??

Shivam Ralli
Shivam Ralli
from Ghaziabad
9 years ago

IE, windows phone? Try different types of connections and 'refresh everyday' :P It will work. Mine also had the same problem Smile

Anita Sahu
Anita Sahu
from Ranchi
9 years ago

Shivam...yes windows phone.

what do you mean by different types of connections?Cry

Shivam Ralli
from Ghaziabad
9 years ago

wifi, 3g pack- like that. It was the only way ib worked on mine Smile

Vaishnavie K
Vaishnavie K
from Chennai
9 years ago
I use Google Chrome from an Android phone. It works.
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Click this. If it says "Its just you" then there's something from your end. Use another browser or contact your ISP. Maybe they blocked it! :P

Try another browser. Just download something like chrome and see if it works from another browser. 

Anita Sahu
Anita Sahu
from Ranchi
9 years ago

i downloaded and tried with opera browser...now it is working

thanks a lot to all of you guys Laughing

Anita Sahu
Anita Sahu
from Ranchi
8 years ago

I am really happy that after this IB update..the IB site is working fine on my windows phone (internet explorer)😃...it was very much needed

LockSign in to reply to this thread