how to infographics pics on wordpress are searched on google?

Neeraj Kapoor
Neeraj Kapoor
from New Delhi
9 years ago

i am wordpress blogger. I have many posts that are more like pic, or infographics. I get some indications that searching content by search engine is easy, but searching pic on content is bit difficult.

I have kept some good keywords for search, but how far will it help? Can anyone advise.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

I am a blogger. I usually look for regular pics and infographics and raw data as well as content on search engines. Now, the problem is I am unable to understand what you exactly need? Is it an image (infographics) that you need? If so, the search engines have come a long way in understanding the requirements the users are looking for, a times, taking into consideration, the previous searches too.

You can make use of Google's image search engine to look for images for a specific keywords. I guess, that can get you thousands of related images. More than that, doing an advanced search over any of these search engines can get you exactly what you want.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

No. He wants tips for his infographics to rank well in SERPs.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Add alt description containing the keywords to your infographic. Also, describing the content of the infographic in words below the infographic might also help.

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Its a good idea to copy paste the title of the post or the h2 into the Alt properties as suggested by Ranjith

kanuj sharma
kanuj sharma
from Mumbai
9 years ago

title of the post works fine as the alt text for your infographics to be indexed by google search

LockSign in to reply to this thread