Shop Online From Flipkart and Help a Poor Child

Vipul Behl
Vipul Behl
from New Delhi
9 years ago

We can help poor children when we buy something online from Flipkart.

The site (http://www.helptoeducate.com/) helps poor in getting educated whenever we buy something online from Flipkart/Amazon/Snapdeal.

I think everyone should have a look at it, what do you guys think about it?

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: better topic heading
Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Those are affiliate codes. Which NGO is running this website? 

Vipul Behl
Vipul Behl
from New Delhi
9 years ago

I don't think any NGO is running it, because their Our Aim page says "We are a few college students". But looking from their donation reciepts it seems like they are donating to "Smile Foundation India".

Do you think it's a spam?

Sooriya Jayaseelan
from Chennai
9 years ago

Hey, They have attached proof of their donations in which Flipkart Affliate Commissions are shown as Pending Reports which means that the payment has not been credited so far to their accounts and also being a flipkart affliate I have always been credited only when my earnigs cross 1000 RS and never for such low aount 100 or 300 as shown in their proof. 

Partha Sadhukhan
Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
9 years ago

We can write to the NGO and find out, but if this is true I don't mind buying through this site

Vipul Behl
Vipul Behl
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Hi Sooriya, I checked from Flipkart website thier minimum payout is Rs250 (throough gift voucher), so it might be possible to get a payout at those rates. I have one more dobt, is the donation proof that they have shown on their website is legit? Because if that is legit i would really want to help by buying through their website.

Sooriya Jayaseelan
from Chennai
9 years ago

Yeah the minimum payout is 250 which is given as flipkart voucher that can be redeemed only in flipkart site. Then how is possible to give a cheque? I am not sure about the donation proof but I am sure it can't be from flipakrt payout.

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

All I want to say is: Be very careful... the world is full of deceit.

LockSign in to reply to this thread