Please perma ban this member

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

This idiot has been spamming on everybody's thread, trying to hijack existing conversations and threads by talking about some crap about some tinfoil-type conspiracy relating to some people in Goa. Some crap about three people stealing the mattress (Not true? Yeah but eventually she'll do that) or stealing her business. Out of the blue, she called a couple of people that they're paid by Google (lol?) and keeps on going on.

God knows why he/she/it does this. Maybe it's a futile attempt to SSP. Maybe she/it/he is just one of those people. This troll has been trolling around the forum for few days, and now changed their nick. I know moderators cannot alter or delete threaded comments- or ban people. But seeing that this person has been derailing many threads- I think this person should be booted out and let the door hit him/her/it on their way out. 

https://www.indiblogger.in/blogger/73505/

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: hmmm
Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
Sweety Pateliya
Sweety Pateliya
from Nagpur
9 years ago
I second you...
I third you.
HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I fo(u)rth you.

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

TS, seeing some past actions, I guess Mods have now got the right to delete replies altogether, and edit them as well.

cmvt
cmvt
from Vishakapatnam
9 years ago

She seems to be suffering from some kind of paranoia. If u look at her blog, she has been writing about these theories regularly from 2012 onwards, this is not just trolling. I hope she gets some help!

HR
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Yes, quite different case. Need to help.

Radhika Mundra
Radhika Mundra
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

I wonder what makes you write 'It'? 

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Some words feel too "structured" re-used, copy-pasted. Lack of proper layout. same sentence structures. It could be a spam bot for all we know. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

TS Who so you think would make a spam bot for IB? Surprised

But yes, they look like bot responses. Foot in mouth

Radhika Mundra
from Jodhpur
9 years ago

Oh!

Could be. 

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

There are bot programs to spam in forums, blogs, blog comment section, facebook, twitter, etc. Theory is not far fetched. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

I know that but only members can post on IB forum. Why would someone go through the pain of getting the blog approved on IB and writing code to spam? Innocent

In the case of blog spam, the same code can be used to spam all wordpress blogs. Tongue out

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
9 years ago

Done!

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Renie (y)

You seriously need to put up like and and namaste smiley in the forum Undecided

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

The word perma ban reminds me of prem links. Anyone remembers that thread? Laughing

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Kya tumhe prem pyaar paap he sujta haiFrown

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Missed the excitement.

LockSign in to reply to this thread