My blog is almost 2 years old and it has lesser traffic than a remote area

Arjun mahishi
Arjun mahishi
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hi

Thank you for investing your precious time on this post. SO as is mentioned, my blog has very less traffic. If someone could check it out and give me an honest rivew on it, it would be of great help.

By the way, i blog about technology. The blog is called TeckGuide ('techguide ' was taken :/ ) the link for the blog is : http://teckguide.blogsopt.com/

Again thank you for reading the post, i really hope i get atleast some reviews.

Cheers!

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: link
Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Get your own domain name, for starters. 

You take your own pictures, and that's good. Try to take clearer pictures, but crop the pictures in a rectangular form. Everyone uses widescreen 16:9 or 16:10 aspect ratio. Try talking more. Your guides ae too generalized.

In regards to your latest guide- the laptop cooling part. 

Cooling is a process for dissipating heat as quick as possible- to not absorbing. Explain people about the technicalities but in a format that they will understand easily. Explain the maximum heat limit for certain chipsets, explain the importance of internal notebook layout. Explain the difference between passive and active cooling. Talk about thermal interface materials used between the heatsink and the processor/notebook chipset. Talk about pros and cons of laptop cooling devices. You'll need to do a lot of research. 

As an example, and not in the interest for SSP, this is my first guide:

http://www.hardwarebbq.com/pc-power-supply-guide/

And this is the guide I prepared for tech forums- very long long time ago.

http://www.digit.in/forum/power-supply-cabinets-mods/104472-basic-guide-right-power-supply.html

As you can see, the one I post in my review website has more details and information, and it should help a large amount of users. A single page post has no value, unless your are writing it for a crowd that knows the basics. It doesn't help anyone in the real world. 

By the way, I dont think that heating method is the best way forward. Like I said, notebook/desktop cooling is a process of quickly dissipating heat from the core components and drive them away via a combination of passive and/or active cooling method, depending on the TDP of the processor/ chipset. You're blocking the vents by using this method. The air has to go out of the system from somewhere, no? Unlike an ATX/MATX desktop, mini-ITX systems and notebooks are very tightly packed internals. So, you REALLY need to do a lot of research before putting up such guides. 

Arjun mahishi
Arjun mahishi
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Thank you! i really appreciate your effort on reviewing the blog.

You have made some great points. I will consider all of them and start working on them right away. I realize i need to expand the writing a lot more. I had read somewhere that blogs need to be precise and to the point. But I guess I am cutting it too short. I will try to make it more elaborate. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread