how to get PR1 for my blog??

shakir namshad
shakir namshad
from Mangalore
8 years ago

hi all, i have been in blogger platform for more than 2 year. bieng a tech blogger, i know its very hard to rank due to very high compititors... i own two website: eviltek(dot)com and downloadpcsoftwares(dot)com... eviltek is a 2 year old website. i tried many think to get atleast PR1 for blog. but all wasted... results page rank as N/A. i read more articles/case study from blog experts who gain PR with simple way... moreover, in my point of view guest blogging, commenting on blog are no use.. but those tips doesnt works on me. can anyone help me to get atleast PR 1... and pls review my website.. suggest me best solution....

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

As the general concept of PageRank goes,  it is widely known that to get a PR,  you need to have backings (Juice Passing ones) from sites having PageRank better than yours. So, having a back link from some good websites is helpful. For this, you can try a number of SEO submission sites by submitting your sites there. Many of these sites do have some high ranked web directories and provide you with a link back. Your other site seems to be something related to downloading applications. I hope it isn't dealing with illegal and pirated websites. If it does, then god saves you, and that you shouldn't expect Google to even show your site in SERP's.

Over all of that, there are speculations that Google PR is dead. It's been around 1.5 years since last GPR update happened.

Apart from all these, you may ask for a blog review in the Blog Reviews section.

shakir namshad
shakir namshad
from Mangalore
8 years ago
cyber kids... i like ur new ideas of submission on high pr site.. do u have list of high pr directories which linkback to our site
CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

There are dozens of SEO sites that promise to submit your website to search engines. Google for "Search engine submission sites" and you will get lots of results. Just make sure that you don't give them your personal email ID, if you want yourself to be safe from email spams.

Renin Rajkumar
Renin Rajkumar
from Anand
8 years ago

Like Rohit said, PR does not matter anymore. Domain Authority, Page Authority, Moz Rank are some of the "in" terms right now. You can check them at moonsy.com

LockSign in to reply to this thread