Locked Take away posts which hurts our religious faith

I now came to see a post related to my Muslim brothers. I am a Hindu by born and living as a human in this world. please u should not encourage such posts.

Madrasa is a school of terrorism?

it is not good to Indiblogger team to encourage such post and hurt our feelings.

here is the link 

http://satyendrakikavita.blogspot.in/2015/07/madrasa-is-school-of-terrorism.html

Thank you...

http://satyendrakikavita.blogspot.in/2015/07/madrasa-is-school-of-terrorism.html
Edited 8 years ago
Reason: for sharing a link
1-20
21-40 41-44
Replies 1 to 20 of 44 Descending

I need a valid reply from Indi bloggers team.

TechChumz
from Bangalore
8 years ago

I agree. This is hurting and should be removed unless it states a documented fact. I'm disappointed. The blogger should have been more responsible if indeed he/she has made a generalisation.

It hurts me a lot..... It is not good for our Indiblogger community to allow such posts.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
8 years ago

can you share the link? there has been instances when certain of those indeed have been misused...so it depends what the post really is about. Sweeping generalisation is bad but then being ignorant is not right either.

Can I share link here?? Is it allowed

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
8 years ago

yes..pls do.. i think its ok..i'm curious as i cant find it

I shared that link in topic itself...

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

If such posts are posted on IndiVine, there is already a mechanism in the form of Report Button, which, I think, can be used to report the post to IB Team, but if such posts are on IndiVine.

nF3IYFj.png

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

This post indeed appears to be in a bad taste. And a few comments following in that post too appear to be same. When I checked it out, the title appeared to be give me a feeling that the blogger wants to ask a question, but no, he's giving a judgement, and a bullshit one!

champati manikanta
from kakinada
8 years ago

Thank you for your reply... Take action accordingly

I already reported it. Please do not encourage such posts. It is my request.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
8 years ago

Please do not encourage such posts. 

Indiblogger can in no way control what other bloggers post on their blogs. However, if the blogger also shared his post on IndiVine, then as CyberKID said, you can report the post. If a blogger was able to share the post on IndiVine, it doesn;t mean that IB is supporting it as posts submitted to IndiVine are not moderated. 

If you feel that an entire blog listed in IB's directory is in bad taste, then you can report it here ( https://www.indiblogger.in/contact/ ). The final right to decide whether to delist the blog from IB rests with IndiBlogger.

Thank you for your reply... Take action accordingly.

Thank you.. Ranjith bhai.

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

I guess this guy is a Hindu Extremist, and is catering to people with similar mindset (Passing first Judgement based on a couple of his posts, and the second one based on the replies in comments), and is getting a good traffic from IB.

champati manikanta
from kakinada
8 years ago

Ha.. maybe that's right if one among 1000 believes his word then what happens...

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
8 years ago

calling him hindu extremist straightaway is also passing a judgement right...u r also doing what he did Foot in mouth

CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

ND, I know I did that but that was on purpose, based on the contents of his blog and the people he caters to. Read his top post - the one asking to ban PK.

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

The comments section of his blog appears like the comments section of a youtube video from either Pakistan or India, where people of both the countries fight it out to win the namecalling competition.

#MustBeIgnored!

And the post on PK has 94 comments Foot in mouth

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

There will always be such people wherever you go. Some do it for getting more traffic. They create outrage, people share- just like how you did. History teaches that those bad people who attention get written in the history books, but those who don't get any importance at all and ignored by everyone, his or her existence is never known. It did hurt me at one point, but I am used to this now to a point that it barely takes my attention away. Ignore such people. Let them post whatever they want, this way people will know which idiot to ignore. You cannot make horse out of donkeys. You should be smarter by not giving importance to such people. 

Its best not to label extremists of any region, nationality, language, religion, etc. Innocent people get caught in a crossfire unnecessarily. Just ignore them and they disappear into oblivion. 

champati manikanta
from kakinada
8 years ago

Let them post whatever they want outside Indiblogger community. I was worried a lot that one day bloggers in this community may change. This is proven by promoting his blog in Indiblogger community.

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Ignorance is best. They disappear into oblivion. Nobody will care. People share out of whatever reason, people read and either get disturbed or add more points. That's how humans are. 

I am with you ... Ck that's right question... 

U K
from Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
8 years ago

Whole world know whre Terrorist organisations train. Are you not aware of it Champati? or you are deliberately streching the isue so that your thread gets more comments?

If not, why make so much issue of it? you are equally responsible like that blogger for bringing it out. There is a report button, raise a Ticket and keep quiet. We are not here for controvercie not needed. i request you to close this thread immediately if you are really feeling bad about it after reporting it rather than making a story out of it.. Lets see what your stand is... :)

Malala is from Pakistan could you please listen to her speech. In our own news channel, there is a debate that Indian  RAW is helping separatists in Baluchistan even in Srilanka long ago LTTE members get training in India. Is our news channels are right?????

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
8 years ago

RAW is helping separatists in Baluchistan even in Srilanka long ago LTTE members get training in India.

thats another tricky topic ....Wink

U K
8 years ago

Are you supporting Pakistan? If so pleae do let me know so that I report you to the authorities and get you arrested for Anti-National activities. 

I am not supporting anybody and I am a proud Indian. I blog just to serve people of India.

Sorry if anybody get hurted I don't need any more comments it is going to be so personal.

The one reason I start this thread to get attention of the blog which is not good to all of us. 

Thank you very much a young and stupid student like me should be in limits. Alright goodbye to you all. ban me no problem I can shout loud anywhere other than this community.

My religion is humanity spread it if you like it....

Ashwini Kumar
Ashwini Kumar
from New Delhi
8 years ago

I find nothing wrong in the post. In fact, the blogger has called a spade a spade. The post is anti-madarasas and not anti-muslims. And, as for "all Muslims are not terrorists " , get a life Champati. Look at the map of the world. Every country with a prominent madarasa system is now home of gun-totting, beard-sans-moustache sporting terrorists. You are right "all Muslims are not terrorists" , but all terrorists are Muslims. Islamic State, ISIS, Boko Haram, Al-Qaeda, Taliban, LeT. And mate, being an Indian we should not write such things about RAW. Some idiotic news channels keep discussing these things. What do these agencies want? India to be a country with soft belly, eternally. If someone thinks that he is serving the nation's interest by questioning agencies like RAW, he is a fool.

U K
8 years ago

Very True Ashwini...Thanks for saying that at the right time and closing this Topic technically. Smile

Thanks Ashwini for understanding my view point. 

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
8 years ago
I just read the above mentioned blog and increased his page views.Do I support such posts?- I don't.... I am against all and any kind of extremists. Can we request such bloggers or posts to be banned?- it's a personal opinion to report to IB or fight in comment section with the so called author . If we expect him to be banned, there are plenty of other extremist bloggers like-Anti-women, Anti-Men , preaching veganism and bashing all non-veg eaters..list goes on...so whom all can we request IB to ban? PS-I don't support the author or his/her views of the above mentioned links and I regret for contributing my precious few minutes to increase his blog traffic.....
U K
8 years ago

Well said Knitha..I have already requested BAN..lets see what IB does.. :)

Roohi Bhatnagar
Roohi Bhatnagar
from Birmingham
8 years ago

Stop fighting here everybody and read my Blog Soulful Tongue out (pun intended) to be at peace with each other and yourself :D :DInnocent Its not hate but love that solves all problems.. period and EoD

U K
8 years ago

Yes Roohi, bus ye chota issue khatam kar ke aaya beta..fir teri post padhta hoon.. :)

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
8 years ago

This escalated quickly Innocent I stand by UK and Knitha. Blog is a personal property of that guy so he may post anything he likes. If there is something anti antinational, authorities will look into it. If you dont like it dont visit it.

U K
8 years ago

Thanks Vijay.. I already have messages coming in to escalate this matter.  So wrote a ticket officially too to IB. This is a not tolerable at all.. If someone has made a mistake,  it can't be corrected by making the same mistake.  

Iam sure Renie will take in account the audacity of CyberKid on this issue and ban him permanently.. 

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Ban kyu? Frown

1-20
21-40 41-44
LockThis topic is locked.