why can't I see UC browser posts in IndiStatus anymore?

Prerna Sinha
Prerna Sinha
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Why can't I see UC browser posts in IndiStatus anymore? Also I submitted the post on time yesteray but have received any notification as of now. Anyone else facing this issue?

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
Pri
Pri
from Goa
8 years ago

Scroll to bottom of page. Its there. Even I'd thought I'd submitted in time. But i havent heard from then and 200 vouchers have been given out already. So I guess we didn't make it this time. Snif snif!!

Pri
Pri
from Goa
8 years ago

Anyhoo, today is another day! So Smile!! Laughing

sapna bansal
sapna bansal
from ghaziabad
8 years ago

its the first time i got mail that  "post does not comply with the submission guidelines of this topic." anyone please elaborate on this..just wanted to know where was the problem so that wont happen again.

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

@ sapna bansal It's because your post doesn't comply with the criteria. Yes, while you have embedded the video, you didn't put the hyperlinks. Simply putting the url doesn't make it a hyper link. It should be clickable, which you haven't done.

kCEQvEd.png

Take your name as example, in my reply. When you click on your name, you are taken to your profile page. That is a hyperlink.

sapna bansal
sapna bansal
from ghaziabad
8 years ago

oh ..thanks alot..tried doing this for the first time..wont repeat it again..thanks

Prerna Sinha
Prerna Sinha
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hey but I completed all the steps 

CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

There are limited number of vouchers. 200 in this case. Additionally, these are early bird vouchers. That means whoever submits inside the limit of 200, and has a post that fulfills all the required criteria gets the vouchers. So, to be eligible for the vouchers, one has to submit while the posts submitted doesn't cross the maximum number of vouchers available.

Don't be sad. There's another Happy Hours upcoming today at 3pm. And fortunately this one has 400 vouchers. You can try your luck in this. Will be relatively easier to submit.

Katie
Katie
from chennai
8 years ago

Prerna, the best way to ensure if you were within the number is to check Indistatus. It gives you an approximate idea which number you are in the submission list. I check that out to confirm my status in HH

LockSign in to reply to this thread