Sharing Links with Each Other

Rita Thakkar
Rita Thakkar
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hello IndiBloggers,

I am Rita Thakkar have a Recipe Blog, title : Rita's Recipes and URL : http://ritathakkar.blogspot.com.

I don't know whether anybody has started this topic in past, as per my observations since last 1 year that shared links helps getting more traffic to your blog.

Here we have lot of blogger who can share their blog links with others with mutual consents, Nice way to put links to your blog is to create a list by title My Friend's Site (Here you can keep irrelevant blog link because it's friends link) in sidebar.

Really speaking I am not too experianced of blogging and SEO techniques, but I am sure sharing of links will definetly improve blog traffic.

I don't mind criticism. Reply this or mail your comments direct to ritathakkar1967@gmail.com

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Hitched Hiker
Hitched Hiker
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Your content is quite good. However, have you considered using a better template for your blog? The current one is quite distracting .

Rita Thakkar
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Thank you for your comments!, as per your suggestion I will go for some other template but I will have to select from available templates only and don't have much choice with blogger.com.

If you have suggestion of any template from it, please reply to me.

Anshul Tewari
Anshul Tewari
from Noida
14 years ago

Yes, nice content. Link sharing could be possible. :)

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago
This topic was raised in last six months.

LockSign in to reply to this thread