do we required current account for Google Adsence

Hey all,can someone help me about do we need to have current account or saving account to get money transfer from google adsence earnings???? At Icici bank branch they told that if your earnings cross $300 then you will required current account ..!! 

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Any account will do for Adsense. ICICI bank is fooling youUndecided. Open an account with SBI, it gives the best exchange rates among all banksCool

Thank you for responce..! After updating account details in adsence what to do next? how much time it takes later to transfer money? whts the process after updating payment method? google pays in USD? what do you mean by best exchnge rate ?bank should give that day's exchange rate na?Please some more questions ...help me to find out..!

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Now you can sit back. If you have crossed $100 on 21st of the given month, Google starts processing the payment at 21st night/22nd morning and the money is transferred to your bank. If you bank is fast, it should be credited on 22nd (SBI does that). Some banks are damn slow and take weeks to credit your account.

Regarding your query about exchange rate. Google sends money in USD to Indian banks. The Indian banks convert them on basis of their respective bank exchange BUY rates on that day. Some banks give high rates some give very low (ICICI gives peanuts).

Which bank have you set up?

Vibha Ravi
Vibha Ravi
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Useful info Vijay. 

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Thanks Vibha Smile

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I've been using SBI saving account for google since 2010. Before it was cheque but now its wire transfer. No issues. 

DIYSimpleBeautySecrets
from Mumbai
8 years ago

That's great..! even i have to rethink again ..!

Thanks a lot vijay for answering to my questions..Smile I have setup ICICI bank saving account..can i change the bank details now by opening with SBI saving account ..cause the branch guy said if you cross USD300 infuture your account will be blocked and for this type you will have to open current account...! 

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Yes you can. You can change as many accounts as you want. You can also alternate between the accounts in adsense dashboard to check which bank pays you better. 

Point to remember is SBI cuts some USD once you cross 300 or 500 USD but the xchange rate offered by SBI covers it to some extent. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread