What's up with IndiTeam?

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

I don't know why there's no response from IndiTeam lately. You guys used to be prompt with responses, but of late, it's just we who are banging their heads, putting up queries, thinking of possibilities, but no response from the IndiTeam.

I've been noticing this for some time now. In the Kelloggs's Buddy parenting contest, we had confusion over the vouchers that were to be given to top 50 posts, as to whether these top 50 posts will be judged or were actually early bird prizes (as indicated in T&C), but there was not a single word from the IndiTeam.

We had a blogger submitting her blog to be added in IB and she created a thread and waited and still no response. Even after 2 weeks, and one of the IP's tagging the IndiAdmin (twice), and the blogger raising a support ticket, there was no response from IndiTeam.

In the Godrej contest, everyone is still waiting for whatever "assured gift hamper" was to reach us, still no response.

Again the Kelloggs' Buddy parenting contest, the result was to be announced in 2 weeks after the contest closing date, and it's been almost a month, still no response.

What's up guys? Should we expect any response or should we stop expecting responses from IndiTeam?

Replies 1 to 13 of 13 Descending
Heads up to your query. They may be busy with some new hh deal.

Need a reply from Indi TeamEmbarassed

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
8 years ago

may be they are busy with bnlf. Embarassed

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

CyberKid, thank you for caring enough to round up all of these issues and create this thread. Much appreciated.

We may have been busy with BNLF and other things, but that's no excuse whatsoever - this kind of a lapse won't happen again. We're very sorry, and I'll respond to each of these issues (and others you may not have mentioned) later today when the concerned people are available.

champati manikanta
from kakinada
8 years ago

We have one more issue regarding contests on Indi vine...Innocent

All bloggers are following a trend of submitting their posts at last/ on closing day. Today is last date for one of the contest see the last day trend how it is growing.

If we submit our post earlier many bloggers are going through the contested posts through other channels can you please clear this confusion or it's better to submit at last. The one who is hurry cannot be benefited. The one submitting at last is benefited a lot..... 

Champati, this ia a issue which i also saw and started submitting on last day. Expert theft of ideas are meticulously done or may be many got same inspirations but doubts do hover. I too see this as a hindrance and still last minute posters still face that their idea coincides with early submitter by fluke or deliberate. Best option is to stipulate a time frame like hh topics for all bloggers to submit within that time frame only on last day. This will remove all problems.
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

@Champati, it would be wrong to suspect/say that those who are submitting their blogposts on the last day are doing so just to have a look at others' posts, take ideas from them and then improve upon those ideas to write their own posts. Rather I believe, there are two reasons for this delayed submission - (a) they are busy with their other priorities, commitments and responsibilities (family, professional or otherwise)Smile. They might be busy with writing for other contests, events, etc... this afterall may not be the only contest that they would be participating in.

(b) second reason being laziness Tongue out (and I admit my culpability in this regard Wink). I am one of those guys who more often than not is guided by these lines - "Aaj karey so kal kar, Kal karey so parso, Itni bhi kya jaldi hai, jab jeena hai barsho" Laughing Of course this habit is not something to be proud of but then, old habits die hard, you see Tongue out. I work best when I have my back to the wall. 

Anyway, coming back to your point, you see, no one is at any advantage with their submission,unless there are early bird prizes to be won.  The judges are going to go through all submissions while deciding the winners. However one can always protect his/her idea/post from getting copied/inspired by saving it in the draft folder after submission. But mind you, give at least 8-10 hours to Indi team so that they can take screenshots.

CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

Great to know that you guys care about our queries. Thanks for responding. Laughing

CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

I agree with the second reason Amit gave. More often, I too do that. However, this time, my post was a bit early than the last date.

Now coming to the point of checking out posts of others. Frankly speaking, at a point of time, when I had done with my part of cooking for this contest, that was about 10 days back, I thought to check out what others have done. And when I submitted on the 15th, 33 people had already submitted their posts before me) But then, there was no way to do so, as that would have needed me to go through random people's blogposts to see if they have submitted (by checking their RSS feeds), and if they have, then checking out their blogposts. The ones whom I knew would be participating, were all late in cooking/posting their recipes, so, finally, today on the last date, I haven't been through even a single post submitted in this contest (except mine).

champati manikanta
from kakinada
8 years ago

@Amit after submitting a post we can save it in draft?? Many newbies like me don't know this... for bloggers privacy you can add much more tips to this thread which will help many....Laughing

I second you even I prepared my pasta but didn't submitted it as a government employee no leave for me from past 1 monthCryYes I understand commitments, responsibilities are there but some bloggers are going in a wrong direction. it's true you can go through the thread created under colgate vlog contest...

HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Aaaaafter IB Admin's (RR) response here, we can now safely say "Koi Hai" in IB Tongue out

Shubham Choudhary
Shubham Choudhary
from Pune
8 years ago

There's been problems with the Fatcat happy hour too. The company (Fatcat) has not been responsive at all to the emails and the Indi team too hasn't replied on the threads.

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

@champati manikanta :   There's a concept called a Deadline, and one has the right to choose to submit at any time he wants. one month or even at the last second

There's no benefit for the guy submitting first or last . End of the day , content is the king

So if you find that someone has submitted after deadline raise the issue, else dont ,,,

CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

+1 to that. There's no reason to create a hue and cry over people submitting in time. If you are afraid that your content will be copied, just do as others do (for whatever reasons), post on the last date.

champati manikanta
from kakinada
8 years ago

understand..Laughing 

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
8 years ago

The Colgate thread he is referring to was where entries were submitted 2-3 days after deadline...so he got it mixed up with the deadline thingy. 

champati manikanta
from kakinada
8 years ago

@ND I already raised this issue referring Colgate thread but there is no reply still now Undecided

Ritika
Ritika
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hey CyberKID 

Thanks for bringing up my issue. I really appreciate it :)

Hopefully it will get solved quickly Cool

umang
umang
from faridabad
8 years ago

I have still not redeem my 100 euro shares.Please help and sort this issue,team.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
8 years ago

Fat cat showed what it is a bad cat :3

HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Laughing (oh, we misunderstood the name you mean?)

Katie
Katie
from chennai
8 years ago

@Renie We are also awaiting your response on Team Vyapam prize and on the results on the IB-Flipkart Meet blog posts. Thanks

Anks
Anks
from Mumbai
8 years ago

@Renie, hey my IndiRank is gone... I have a ticket and a forum thread for it too. Could you please please look at it? I'd crawl the blog myself... if you guys let me :P

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

Ha ha.... we've done the crawling ourselves this time, thanks for the offer to help! Smile

HR
HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Maybe Dubakoor FatCat Laughing

Katie
Katie
from chennai
8 years ago

@Renie Thanks for the prompt response. Got the voucherSmile for winning in the meet. 

Anks
Anks
from Mumbai
8 years ago

@Renie Thanks buddy!

LockSign in to reply to this thread