Blog auto refreshing frequently

Lalit Raghuvanshi
Lalit Raghuvanshi
from chandigarh
8 years ago

I am facing some problems in my blog http://www.webcodeexpert.com. It is auto-refreshing after every few seconds. I also checked the console in google chrome browser by pressing F-12. There are lots of errors in the website in Css and javascript. Please help me in resolving these errors.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

I'd suggest start by disabling some add-ons. You'll find the culprit that is making your site load again and again. Begin with disabling the Super-links.net ads. I see there is some issue with the required resources, and maybe, that is the one trying to reach the web server and reloading the page.

And please please please reduce the number of ads on your home page. 14 ads blocked by adblock is nothing less, and I guess there are many more which failed to load.

Lalit Raghuvanshi
Lalit Raghuvanshi
from chandigarh
8 years ago

Thanks for your reply.. i tried to remove all ads displaying on my blog and all other widgets but same problem exists.. Please help me to resolve this issue..I also want to know whether it causes any problem in my blog performance or reputation? 

CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

It surely will cause problem with your blog's performance and will affect your regular readers, negatively, if not your reputition.

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Auto refreshing blogs are a pain in the a** for visitorsWink. You should change the template otherwise you will be losing quite a lot of visitors

LockSign in to reply to this thread