Tata Sky #Transfer Launch Event

DS
DS
from Mumbai
8 years ago

#Transfer your entertainment with Tata Sky's newest product launch. Come and witness the latest in DTH technology! When & Where? Location: Mumbai Sunday September 6, 2015 - 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM The Venue Palladium Hotel 462, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel Mumbai - 400013. India https://www.indiblogger.in/bloggermeet.php?id=306

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

"Record transfer carry" So basically they're providing recording option via USB. Too bad tv content is so bad and substandard that all this isn't really worth it unless they provide direct view access to services like youtube or Vimeo or even live streaming sites like twitch. 

Rajesh K
from Chennai
8 years ago

Wow, watching Youtube without bandwidth charges sounds like a good business idea to me Cool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
8 years ago

You can record movies and watch them later skipping the ads :P

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

How can you tell the difference when ad slots are as long as the serial clips between them? :P

Its rubbish to be honest. Half the time I spend watching the news I see ads and then during breaks I see more ads. I see product placements in serials or more ad space. You see HBO and Netflix, CBS, etc. over there- and see the content here. Why would spend so much money on a set top box let alone a good TV when the content is crap? I am sure at some point TATA Sky will face the heat from TV and show producers that they shouldn't allow recording to prevent copyright infringement. 

Well i am without t.v since last three months thankfully yours "the tata sky," and now i see my life very peaceful but will have to get tv service reactivated when mother of rio arrives in 15 days.
Antarik Anwesan
Antarik Anwesan
from New Delhi
8 years ago
Will be reaching Mumbai on 7th morning, and so if it works out this would be my first Indi meet outside Delhi :D
Stuti Shrimali
from Mumbai
8 years ago

But meet is on 6th eve Antarik.

Antarik Anwesan
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Yes yes, typo error. Reaching on 6th morning. Tongue out

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

How was the thingy???

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Was okay :P

Stuti Shrimali
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Undecided so so! Only good things were the illuminati dance and #Gadgetwala's hosting 

Pratik Patil
Pratik Patil
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Exactly everything else was ok..ok.. Price for existing tatasky customers for dat #dth was 7900rs L.O.L ! 

I wonder what that's going to cost new buyers... I don't see recording as an option to buy that #transfer Tatasky box 

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

On another note:fHfoEJj.jpg

I notice khalessi is sitting next to the kid. Most people here may not know about Game of Thrones, but people who do know will think its not really a good idea to have that character sitting next to a kid, implying that's one of the things he's watching on the ipad. I mean...look. Even the khalessi and the undertaker seem to be more concerned that they're keeping a close eye on the ipad :P 

LockSign in to reply to this thread