Veteran Indibloggers: what are the first 3-4 important things for a new Indiblog

Anand
Anand
from Delhi
8 years ago

My blog got approved yesterday. I've been exploring the interface and I've also visited a few blogs. I made a post yesterday, and added the link to Indivine. And  I voted for three blogs I liked. Is there anything important that I am missing? I'll be grateful for pointers.

Edited 8 years ago
Reason: The topic name was getting truncated.
Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending

Welcome to IB. Please go through this thread to know more about IB, forum, do's and don'ts

https://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=2

There are more links over these, which you can read and get more information. Happy Blogging

Anand
from Delhi
8 years ago

Thanks. I'll check it out. The don't might come in especially handy.

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

Welcome to IndiBlogger. Good to learn that you made an attempt to explore the interface, and also explored a few blogs. What Narasimha Sharma Veturi has shared is something like the rule book for members on IB. It'll be great if you read through, atleast the thread description (though I know it'll be a huge task), to make yourself conversant with the rules. Will be good for everyone.

P.S. I'm not a veteran. I'm still a KID. :P

Anand
from Delhi
8 years ago

Thanks Cyberkid. From what I hear kids are Cyber-kings. I'll check out the link and try to absorb as much as I can...thanks.

Katie
Katie
from chennai
8 years ago

Welcome to IndiBlogger family Anand Smile Forum is  a nice place to start to know what is happening in Indiblogger. It is also a place to get to know fellow bloggers. Feel free to join in and wishing you that you have a great time here. 

Anand
from Delhi
8 years ago

Thanks Katie.  I love the way the whole Indiblogger experience has been designed. I already have a good feeling about being here. 

Anks
Anks
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hey Anand, welcome to Indiblogger... you can participate in Indispire, check out BNLF from the home page and keep participating in forums too. I have come to learn that with Indiblogger, consistency is the key. You blog regularly, you make many friends and you will see incoming traffic and some meaningful engagements on the blog :) 

Anand
from Delhi
8 years ago

Thanks Anks. I'll check out BNLF. Still trying to find my way around - Just now got confused between forum and indivine. Glad I did because I saw your response. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread