Newbie on Indiblogger feeling lost :(

manjusha pandey
manjusha pandey
from mumbai
8 years ago
Hi All! It's just been a couple of days since I joined Indiblogger. I must say its a huge platform for bloggers to offer so much to do at Indiblogger. It took me the whole day yesterday to understand most of it that can be done here. My question is - Is there a wall where existing bloggers can view the newbie bloggers joining the site... Or maybe An introduction forum where I can introduce myself and see who all joined in to start a conversation with them. I am feeling like trapped in one corner as if no one can see me... Infact dont know where to start from and who to add in networks and much more. Kindly help me find others on the site and how can I make myself visible to others. Thanks so much but need your support:)
Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
SUJATA TAWDE
SUJATA TAWDE
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hi Manjusha , welcome to Indiblogger.

You can meet lots of Mumbai Bloggers on 6th Septemeber .... by registering for Tata Sky Meet. The link is :  https://www.indiblogger.in/bloggermeet.php?id=306

Hi Manjusha, Welcome to IB.

This is a good place to start to know more about IB. https://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=8681

manjusha pandey
manjusha pandey
from mumbai
8 years ago
Thank you Sujata! But I have no idea about these meets, never attended any before. What are these meets about and its purpose ? Who all can attend ? I know I asking too much ... But would really appreciate any help. Thank you :)
manjusha pandey
manjusha pandey
from mumbai
8 years ago
Thank you Narasimha ! The link was really helpful ... In fact I read most of it yesterday while trying to figure out all the top links and what's it about. So basically forum is the place where we can ask any questions nd get connected. Or is there a link or place where I can see all the members of Indiblogger and choose to connect with anyone I want.
Sims
Sims
from Bengaluru
8 years ago

Manjusha,

Do register for the meet and attend. IndiBlogger meets are always fun. You'll never be lost in IndiBlogger once you attend the meet, you'll be an overall idea about what IndiBlogger is.

manjusha pandey
manjusha pandey
from mumbai
8 years ago
Thanks Sims!

LockSign in to reply to this thread