Invalid security token error 403 - pls help urgent

manjusha pandey
manjusha pandey
from mumbai
8 years ago
Whenever I am trying to open the blogger templet, it's displaying invalid security token error 403. It started happening this morning after I published a new post. The post is published without any error and the blog can be viewed as normal. I cleared the browser cookies and caches, cleared all history and restarted my iPad but its still showing the same error. Tried same on my laptop too .. But nothing seem to be working. Pls help me get rid of this error as quickly as possible .. Any suggestions ?
Replies 1 to 11 of 11 Descending
Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Which post, kindly drop the link 

manjusha pandey
manjusha pandey
from mumbai
8 years ago
Here's the link to my post : http://mommysdelight2blog.blogspot.in/2015/09/my-very-first-experiment-diy-off.html
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
8 years ago

its opening what seems to be the probInnocent

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
8 years ago

Looks like many are facing this issue: https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=invalid+security+token+error+403&oq=invalid+security+token+error+403&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i61&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8#q=blogger+invalid+security+token+error+403 

Try clearing your browser cache, or using another browser.

Also check this - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3773488/getting-invalid-authsub-token-error-403 

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Ranjith is this an internal error that the blogger gets ?

manjusha pandey
manjusha pandey
from mumbai
8 years ago
Hi Ranjit! Thanks for responding. This is the first time I have come across this error. I cleared browser cache and tried in my iPhone, iPad and laptop too. That's all I have. Infact there is no proper answer to this error.. neither on blogger help nor else where on net... I am trying to sort this out since morning but not been successful yet. What is the link you have provide in the end ... Going to try that now !
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Try flushing DNS cache

1. Ensure that you're on the Windows 8 Start Screen.
  2. Simply type cmd and the Windows search bar will appear on the right hand side with search results.
  3. Right click on Command Prompt and click Run as administrator .
  4. Type in the command ipconfig /flushdns.

manjusha pandey
manjusha pandey
from mumbai
8 years ago
Thanks Vijay! I am gonna try this ... Hope it won't delete or effect any of the data on my system. Just making sure before I go ahead and do this. I am not too good with techi stuff :)
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
8 years ago

No Manjusha Smile

manjusha pandey
manjusha pandey
from mumbai
8 years ago
It didn't work either Vijay:(
manjusha pandey
manjusha pandey
from mumbai
8 years ago
Pls let me know if any one has some more suggestions. It's got me tired already! Any email address where I can report about this issue to the blogger admin? Kindly let me know.
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Maybe someone can have a TeamViewer session and check what's happening themselves. 

manjusha pandey
manjusha pandey
from mumbai
8 years ago
Sounds good! But don't think t's a safe option to have a Teamviewer session. For the meantime I have send a feedback to google with the screenshot .. Will see when do they revert.
Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
8 years ago

The last resort is to reboot the router as the ISP cache also plays a role. However this is a Blogger API which is giving problems. Not sure why you are using the API Innocent

manjusha pandey
manjusha pandey
from mumbai
8 years ago
Thanks for all your help guys! I got lucky this morning vijay! Didn't have to reboot the ISP cache. Blogger is up and running fine ... Guess it takes few hours or a day after browser cache clearing to show up with the results. Patience paid off😀
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
8 years ago

SmileSmileSmile

LockSign in to reply to this thread