Indione Application

Mridula
Mridula
from NCR
8 years ago

Any idea how long does an Indione application takes to get aproved? Mine is taking ages.

Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
8 years ago

It is done immediately. The Inditeam is busy with BNLF I guessFrown

Mridula
Mridula
from NCR
8 years ago

Thanks for the reply surely not in my case. It has beena few weeks.

Shivam Ralli
Shivam Ralli
from Ghaziabad
8 years ago

I might not be the best person for the answer, but as far as I know it depends on how good your blog is and yada yada yada.

As for mine, it took around three months after submitting.

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

As far as I know, no IndiOne approvals are happening since a long time. Haven't heard anyone's blog being approved in IndiOne for quite some time.

Even mine is not approved...My Indirank has gone down leaps and bounds ever since, they might even be wondering how the hell did I get to apply in the first place

Amar Naik
Amar Naik
from Ponda/Bangalore
8 years ago

i guess they have stopped approving further applications. Mine is pending since ages

Mridula
Mridula
from NCR
8 years ago

Thank you all for bringing some clarity to the issue. Why accept applications if you are not approving them?

CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

Actually, (though this is just a wild guess as good as anyone other members') IndiOne was supposed to be an addon to the IndiBlogger platform wherein bloggers could sign up for sponsored posts. What I believe is that it couldn't really take off as was expected, hence, a number of bloggers and their blogs were approved into IndiOne initially, and after that, since there weren't as many brands interested much in the idea as Indi must have expected, IB was not really able to expand the scope of IndiOne to include more members. Again, just to clear some air about IndiOne, there are not too many opportunities as I think the hype around IndiOne that makes people not approved into the program believe. I can say this because I have a blog approved in IndiOne, so, I can see what opportunities are there. As for the previous part, about approvals not coming through, that was just a guess.  It's not the final word or clarification or an explanation from IndiAdmins or the IndiTeam, and shouldn't be treated as that.

Mridula
Mridula
from NCR
8 years ago

Thank you cyberKid and thank you everyone for throwing light on the issue. I applied one day out of curiosity and then got even curiouser as my application has been pending since ages! 

LockSign in to reply to this thread