Consulting & Services

Have I missed anything please add in the list

Replies 1 to 17 of 17 Descending
God knows, I think "money"
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Ads and affiliate marketing. Paid reviews is a bad and unethical practice in my line of work. Charging for consultation is good. Not sure about referral or ebook sales. 

Srikanth Ramakrishnan
Srikanth Ramakrishnan
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I stick to ads and sponsored posts.

I've been paid for guest posting elsewhere too.

I have hardly earned any money through advertising, paid reviews, sponsor posts and ebooks have worked for me.

Srikanth Ramakrishnan
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I don't get it. WHich has worked for you?

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

I guess he wanted to say that paid reviews, sponsored posts and ebooks have worked for him. That comma after "advertising" is the one that's causing the confusion Tongue out

My mistake, I have put a comma after advertising. There should be a full stop.

Srikanth Ramakrishnan
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Tee hee hee.

I haven't tried ebooks yet. I guess I should someday.

Ebooks are easy to produce and sell. They are cost effective and convenient.

Writing product reviews is a fantatic way to earn money through your blog 

Nice Post Akshay. Many online services are offered without any cost due to these ads. So ads are not bad altogether. But I find pop up and autoplay very irritative

Akshay
from Lucknow
8 years ago

Thanks for apprecation. I also find popus to be quite annoying. User experience should always be given first priority and in our that's why in my website you won't find more than 2 ads.

I am looking to design ads to promote my poetry book "Voice of Heart" published on Amazon [snip]

Earning money from a book is a good option, I have self-published a book and managed to earn a good sum over few months. Though you need to put a lot of effort and money in this.

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Why are you speaking to yourself? :P

Same here Akshay. I used to put lots of advertisments, but now I understand 1 or 2 ads are enough.

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

Satyendra, I guess now what you are doing falls under Shameless Self Promotion, by putting that link to your book on Amazon. I agree that everyone needs an opportunity, but this is not what this forum is for, as this (Shameless Self Promotion) is against the rules of the forum.

Sorry Cyberkid, I forgot. But my intention was to highlight the important of ads in the promotion not actually promoting my book.

Online advertising and profile listing has far surpassed traditional mediums such as print and broadcasting and is indeed the staple within any industry today. With the vast amount of web users and online traffic present in today’s global village, it seems fairly obvious that there can be no better way of exposing a company to the public and indeed the world. 

Paid reviews and sponsored posts are some of the new methods of earning money from your blog.

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Only shady brands will pay for paid reviews. 

bIg brands also pay for reviews. I have written for Airtel 4G campaign on my blog.

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Big doesn't mean they are not shady. Airtel wanted to reduce broadband speed to 64Kbps post FUP, a speed that you won't be able to even load this page properly. Facebook, a so-called big brand also resorted to shady practises to manipulate people about the realities of Facebook. In the end, websites like yours gets discredited. Credibility earns money in long term- not paid reviews. 

Md qureshi
Md qureshi
from Indore
8 years ago

-snip-

No SSP. 

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Thread locked. At least three members are abusing this thread to just SSP.  

LockThis topic is locked.