Goa Calling! Gear Up For Great! #madeofgreat

Do you want to be one of the first few people to experience the new soon-to-be revealed car from Tata Motors? 

If yes, then check here - https://www.indiblogger.in/gearupforgreat/

Edited 8 years ago
Reason: .
Replies 1 to 20 of 71 Descending
Great, applied after taking permission from dear wife. Let's see kya hota hai.
Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
8 years ago

I applied first.. then took permission :D

HR
HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Again permission...Laughing

It is good to seek permission and then plan. Experience.
HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Yeah, otherwise 'belan'ce issue :P

Bnlf took one week. Now goa me bhi one week ho jaayega
HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

You are lucky man - this year 2015. Las Vegas, Mumbai and now Goa :P.

They will be deciding fast I think as tickets etc have to me made.
Salman Ravoof
Salman Ravoof
from Bangalore
8 years ago

They said we can apply even without a 4-wheeler license, and so I did. What will we do? Sit in the back and experience how the ride is? Tongue out Sounds like a great experience if they take us through some of the unexplored Goan places.   

I too applied without driving license. Mine got lost and expired as well. In my carelessness didn't get it made again. awaiting their acceptance with all permissions in place.
Antarik Anwesan
Antarik Anwesan
from New Delhi
8 years ago
Applied. Looking forward to this one! :)
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

I want to do trucking. Would really like to see how it feels sitting inside that huge thing, and driving it. Is there a possibility of that happening?

God knows but some rocking experience awaits.
Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
8 years ago

Ask Indi team to work out a campaign with Ashok Leyland. They are Chennai based, so must not be very difficult to strike a campaign. Laughing

Post the campaign deal, you will be the designated Trucker, and we can chalk out a sub campaign - to find some suitable khalaasis (helpers) for you (say, tweet truck photos from highways, truck slogans, show your truck cleaning skills, selfie atop a truck bonnet with a dusting cloth, etc etc...)

Kaisa idea hai? Cool Laughing

Nice Idea RP
HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Aji sunthe ho…Tata (sponsor hai toh unhi ka) truck bhi chalega na…ye Ashok Leyland ke truck ki kya zaroorath hai….bass Tata truck ke peeche me digital print kardenge ‘Buri nazar wale tera muh kaala’. :DChalega bhi and daudega bhi…:P

Sunita Biddu
Sunita Biddu
from Gurgaon
8 years ago

Looking forward! 

Sunita Biddu
Sunita Biddu
from Gurgaon
8 years ago

Quick question: Is it connected to writing a #madeofgreat blogpost contest. And only those who blogged can apply? #wondering

I don't think so. If they meant something like that, they would have stated so.
Nihal Lazarus
from Bengaluru
8 years ago

you don't need to have written for the #madeofgreat contest to be able to apply for this meet Smile

sonia kundra singh
sonia kundra singh
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Cant wait to experience Goa with Tata Motors! And all set to drive too. Anyone wanna hitch a ride with me...welcome :)

Best of luck.
Sunita Sriram
Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
8 years ago

No ok button appearing...HELP

Nihal Lazarus
Nihal Lazarus
from Bengaluru
8 years ago

At which point in the application does this 'OK' button not appear Smile ? Once you click the appply button on the page, a pop up with a couple of text boxes and check boxes appear. If you havent filled all that in and checked all the boxes, the apply button wont activate. Tongue out Depending on your browser size, you may need to scroll down to see the button.

Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
8 years ago

It is the pop up that is the problem..able to tick the boxes but cannot scroll down to the bottom irrespective of the browser size!!!

Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Thanks Nihal ...done..the pop up had some issues...it is rectified!

Nihal Lazarus
from Bengaluru
8 years ago

\m/

Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
8 years ago
Hurrr hurrr this is awesome. Goa calling. Common Indiblogger. Excited and applied. This is going to be some serious fun. Thanks Nihal for clarifying I faced the similar issue last night.
Snazzyawi
Snazzyawi
from Mumbai
8 years ago
Hurrr hurrr this is awesome. Goa calling. Common Indiblogger. Excited and applied. This is going to be some serious fun. Thanks Nihal for clarifying I faced the similar issue last night.
umang
umang
from faridabad
8 years ago

I have applied in morning,looking forward to it...

Rahul Prabhakar
Rahul Prabhakar
from Gurgaon
8 years ago

Excited! This is going to be one helluva ride :)

Vivek Rastogi
Vivek Rastogi
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Passion of driving .... took me here.. I have driven my car 20k km already took last year. Had many long trips one was Gurgaon to Lonavala :)

Great feat vivek
Shalini Digvijay
Shalini Digvijay
from Mumbai
8 years ago
Ragini hope you are going for this one....
Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
8 years ago

GOA :D

Doc2poet
Doc2poet
from Delhi
8 years ago

Too excited to wait for it. Hope I get in Wink

Can't drive a car, but want a free trip to GOAAAAA

Gauri Kamath