Goa Calling! Gear Up For Great! #madeofgreat

Do you want to be one of the first few people to experience the new soon-to-be revealed car from Tata Motors? 

If yes, then check here - https://www.indiblogger.in/gearupforgreat/

Edited 8 years ago
Reason: .
Replies 1 to 20 of 71 Ascending
Sunita Biddu
Sunita Biddu
from Gurgaon
8 years ago

Where exactly it has to be submitted?

There is only Tweetbox on the https://www.indiblogger.in/gearupforgreat/

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
8 years ago

Just a koschen. We need to submit the posts by tomorrow right? I haven't even started :(

Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
8 years ago

Tomorrow!! Surprised

Rajiv Verma
from Guwahati
8 years ago

You should already have an email about that. In case not, here's what the email says:

'..so please submit your post to us by 11:59 PM on Sunday the 13th of December, while the memories of the weekend are fresh in your mind! ....'

Anita
Anita
from Bhubaneswar
8 years ago

Thanks Team IB & Tata Motors for the #Fantastico experience this weekend at Goa. 

It was my very first IndiBlogger event. #madeofgreat event was impressive, paid attention to details and was very well-organized.

Delighted to meet everyone. Loved driving the Zica Cool 

Dear Team IndiBlogger and Tata Motors, thank you so much for the fun-filled Goa weekend.

While the event was superbly executed, the icing on the cake was meeting so many wonderful fellow bloggers, putting faces to names I'd known for a while and making new friends. Truly a #fantastico experience!

Thank you so so so much! Smile

Blogwati Gee
Blogwati Gee
from Mumbai
8 years ago

What a #Fantastico weekend! Team IB, you've done it again. So wonderful to put faces to names. So wonderful to meet new faces, too. If pics speak a thousand words, our FB albums ought to testify for all the fun we had. Thank you once again. 

Sumit Nangia
from Pune
8 years ago

Your pictures of the Goa trip were amazing. I was so so feeling jealous for not being picked up for this one. You people surely had a great weekend worth remembering.

Ankita Singhal
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
8 years ago

It was my second ever bloggers event / meet and I had the best time in the world! Thanks a bunch Inditeam for giving me this opportunity and Tata Motors team. *Spock hand *

Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
8 years ago

Was lovely meeting you Ankita! Kiss Smile

Katie
Katie
from chennai
8 years ago

Hope all who could make it to Goa had a good time.

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I hope that all my friends had fun..I am happy that my 2 challenges got accepted Cool... It was amazing seeing the superb fast response of the bloggers to the different challenges.

Rajiv Verma
from Guwahati
8 years ago

You bet! Which were the two of your challenges tho' ?

Mohit
from Mumbai
8 years ago

One to make a cartoon in the sand and name it, while the second one was to take a pic with a tall guy which got amazing response.

Rajiv Verma
Rajiv Verma
from Guwahati
8 years ago

What a wonderful evewnt it was! Undoubtedly THE bestest I have attended. Credit goes to IB for carrying it through wonderfully, of-course as always!!

Also, not to forget the wonderful company of lovelu people :)

Rajiv Verma
Rajiv Verma
from Guwahati
8 years ago

All set for Goa guys?? Any new additions to the list?

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
8 years ago

The selection process is very obvious. Pick up the last Tata indiblogger list and blogadda Tata list. Mix and add couple of but obvious names. Stop begging, if they have to take you, they will take. 

True
Rajiv Verma
Rajiv Verma
from Guwahati
8 years ago

Who is the new person in the list?

umang
umang
from faridabad
8 years ago

Indiblogger ..I wish I can be part of it..hope to get shortlisted if someone cancels...

Polomi Mondal
from Vadodara
8 years ago

someone cancelled and someone else got in already :(

Aditi Mathur Kumar
Aditi Mathur Kumar
from Delhi
8 years ago

I cancelled. Feeling bad about missing out on this, but a million Thanks to Indi team for picking me. Until next time! 

Dr Shivani Shourie
Dr Shivani Shourie
from JALANDHAR
8 years ago

Congratulations to those selected!

Have fun!!

Chetali Khera
Chetali Khera
from delhi-ncr
8 years ago

Indi,Please make it little transparent and tell about the way you selected those 60 bloggers.This will atleast help others to know so that we can do that thing in order to get selected also.

Ankita Singhal
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
8 years ago

So excited to meet everyone and have loads of fun! 

Alexander Gounder
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Likewise, didn't get a chance to interact at BNLF with enough people. At least not as much as I would like to have.

Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Same here, I think I didn't interact with you too including many others. This will be a great way to meet many bloggers . 

Nirmalya Deb Roy
Nirmalya Deb Roy
from Kolkata
8 years ago

Selection (I think) was arbitrary (neither first come and first serve nor any preset criterion), correct me if I am wrong.

Polomi Mondal
Polomi Mondal
from Vadodara
8 years ago

@ U K

then u folks pls stop talking abt Goa ...

Everytime I see an email coming to my inbox..I can't work..super jealous :-/

U K
from Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
8 years ago

Done Polomi. I wont talk Goa now..Till I reach Goa..

We will meet soon during some other meet. Would have loved to meet you this time.. :)

Polomi Mondal
Polomi Mondal
from Vadodara
8 years ago

I m sure someone might cancel... I m still hoping :-)

U K
from Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
8 years ago

I wont Polomi..Tongue out

Alexander Gounder
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I think there's backup line as well... because some others were contacted about their availibility but their not here.

LockSign in to reply to this thread