Arun would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://idlemusingz.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

You review my blog, I will review yours. Let's get better at what we do!

Arun
Arun
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

My blog, IDLEMUSINGZ, as its title suggests, covers miscellaneous topics that make me react in such a way that I come with a new post. You can find inspiring topics, interesting experiences, musings on human life, politics, sports and music as well. I don't have many followers on my blog, but that doesn't deter me from writing as often as I can. 

I would appreciate if you can review my blog and share your feedback with me so that I can make it better. Thank you.

Edited 8 years ago
Reason: Edits
Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Deepika
Deepika
from Plano
8 years ago

Hey Arun, I think your blog layout is clean and user friendly. Do keep writing more often :)

Arun
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Many thanks, Deepika! Your blog layout is nice too! Happy writing!

Vinayak
Vinayak
from Pune
8 years ago

Hi Arun, 

Liked the theme you have chosen, specially flipcard. Contents are also arranged very well.  All the Best!

Arun
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Thanks Vinayak for stopping by my blog. Good wishes for better blogging days!!

sowmya
sowmya
from india.
8 years ago

Good daily dairy i can say rather than blog. multiposting method very nice.

Arun
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Call it whatever you like. Happy that you felt nice! Thanks!

I am just scanning through your blog and found the contents interesting. Well articulated articles prove that you have commond on language and aspiration for blogging. I have to visit the blog many times before I start loving the blog more. I will definately subscribe to your blog content and read the articles, that may enrich my own style of writing. Best of luck Arun.Wink

Arun
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Sangam, many thanks! Feel honored to have found a reader like you for my blog! Your inspiration has added to my self-motivation to continue blogging! Thanks again!

sridhar c
sridhar c
from coimbatore
6 years ago

Hey nice blog. And Congrats, your blog has been listed in my blog under, "Listed Life Coach Blogs" section. I've just started collecting those blogs I visit that I find interesting. Keep up the good work and keep blogging - Sridhar Chandrasekaran, Life Coach.

Arun
from Hyderabad
6 years ago

Hi Sridhar, I'm happy to know that you liked my blog. But I have two blogs with the same name but in different domains. I saw your blog too, which looks content-rich on the home page itself. You seem to have added my prose blog under 'Poem' section. My poetry blog is https://idlemusingz.wordpress.com/. I'm sure you'll change that to this one if you are referring to poems. Regarding your blog, I would say you must sit on it to find a better layout and may organize the content little better. Keep blogging. Thanks for your time.