I am participating in AUTOGRAPHEX-2015 at AIFACS, New Delhi (From 11 to 13 Dec)

Nitin Jain
Nitin Jain
from Delhi
8 years ago

i am happy to inform you all that collectors from India will exhibit their Autographs collections from all wake of life, i.e., Global Leaders, Astronauts, Bollywood /Hollywood stars, Nobel Laureates, President and Prime Ministers of India, other Political leaders, Paramvir Chakras, Bharat Ratnas, Padma Awardees, freedom fighters, sports persons, Musicians and other renowned personalities in all fields. Some of the exhibits will be Mahatma Gandhi, Pt. Jawarhar Lal Nehru, Rabindra Nath Tagore, Sardar Patel, Mother Teresa, Queen Elizabeth, Queen Victoria, Jacqueline Kennedy, Amitabh Bachchan, Dev Anand, Dilip Kumar, Lata Mangeshkar, Rakesh Sharma, Kalpana Chawla Dancers like Sitra Devi, M.S. Subhlakhmi, Painters like M.F Hussain with no end to it. Many personalities from Bollywood, Ministers and national political leaders, musicians, Nobel Laureates, leading sport persons, member of Royal families, authors and other renowned personalities to grace the exhibition.

Come along with your family, friends and colleagues. I am sure you will enjoy your stay with autographs of amazing personlities and sure i will love to meet you all !!

Edited 8 years ago
Reason: content
LockSign in to reply to this thread