DS
from Mumbai
8 years ago

The Venue

Blue Frog
Zeba Centre, Mathuradas Mill Compound
Sitaram Jadhav Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai

Join us this Saturday afternoon in Mumbai, as some of the most enterprising bloggers from across India witness the launch of ‘Flipkart Li’l Stars – India’s Biggest Online Kids Store’. Also, meet with brands like Disney, Mattel and Chhota Bheem who will talk you through about Children and their world! We welcome you to participate in an all lively debate with Kalpana Behara on “Questions and debates in the mind of a parent blogger”. All this and more, this Saturday, with cocktails at Blue Frog. See you there!

https://www.indiblogger.in/bloggermeet.php?id=315

Replies 1 to 11 of 11 Descending
Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Only for bloggers who are parents? or Everyone can attend? Tongue out

Gauri Kamath
from Mumbai
8 years ago

As mentioned by Renie and the Indiblogger team in the mail about the event: 

This meet is for bloggers only, +1s are not allowed, including children. (sorry!) You don't have to be a parent to attend.

Clementia DSouza
Clementia DSouza
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Please give clarity on this guys if its for parents only,, applied for the smae looking at the cute minion :P

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

Sorry everyone, this meet is for bloggers only - no children or +1s allowed...

Also, the venue is a pub with alcohol being served - I doubt you'll want your kids there anyway! Smile

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

So..." Disney, Mattel and Chhota Bheem" will be sold in Flipkart kids but the meet about it will have no children or +1s allowed. I am assuming Rahul Gandhi is the brand ambassador...because "chotta bheem".

Vidya
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Why Flipkart planned kids event in Pub???, I thought ‘Flipkart Li’l Stars – India’s Biggest Online Kids Store’ will Invite Li'l Stars for the event.

Frown

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

And in case you're wondering, you don't need to be a parent to attend!

Mohit
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Thanks Renie for allowing non parents to attend this one......I will mostly attend it..

Vidya
Vidya
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Ohhh, no kids allowed I thought kids are invited as Flipkart opening this for kids. I need to cancel registration as I can't come without my Son, no one is there to take care of him Frown

Archana
Archana
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Registered! But can't leave my 7 months old at home, neither can I get him for the event :( Though will try to attend it

manjusha pandey
manjusha pandey
from mumbai
8 years ago
Launch of a kids store in a pub ? Did I hear it right! 🤔 What an idea Flipkart!
Gauri Kamath
Gauri Kamath
from Mumbai
8 years ago

The vouchers team? (Holiday Bonus wala)

Gauri Kamath
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Voucher received! Thank you Team IB and Flipkart

Amreen Shaikh
Amreen Shaikh
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Guys update :)

National Views
National Views
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Voucher update?

Stuti Shrimali
Stuti Shrimali
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hello Team, I have got flipkart voucher @ post writing which state "Congratulations on winning a voucher for your blogpost about the #FlipkartKids IndiBlogger Meet held in Mumbai"

But what about the winning prize @ skit competition. Team 1 and Team 2 had won and I believe there is separate prize / voucher for the same.

Kindly clarify.

LockSign in to reply to this thread