Bloggers From Hyderabad

mohd nazar mubeen
mohd nazar mubeen
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Why there is no such bloggers meet happen in Hyderabad. It's been one year I am living here and never got a chance to be a part of some Info blogger meets.

Replies 1 to 9 of 9 Descending

IndiPolice, tag this to Renie Tongue out

Madhusudhan K
Madhusudhan K
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Nazar and Narasimha, Let us meet some time and make a bloggers group for Hyderabad. Madhusudhan.K. (link deleted for Spam)

DS
from Mumbai
8 years ago
Don't leave blog links in the forum. It's not allowed. Next time I'll delete the whole reply.
mohd nazar mubeen
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Yeah for sure :)

Arun
Arun
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Hello, I am in for it. Let's give some time more so that few more might join in. Unless the number is encouraging, we won't relish the experience! 

Regards,

Arun

mohd nazar mubeen
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Yeah, We should organize some meet to cherish the blogging Cool

Saket Kalikar
Saket Kalikar
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

I know that one is never going to happen in Vizag Frown, so Hyd is my best hope...Smile

........provided the Tengana blogger allow atendees from Andhra...Tongue out

Arun
Arun
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Hello All,

Let's take it forward. Assuming that we will have a meet in February last week some time, who all would like to join?

Come on guys! We can make it!

Respond fast!

Thanks,

Arun

mohd nazar mubeen
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

I am in Arun :)

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

For that matter, I too don't recall any IndiBlogger meet happening here in Delhi in the last one year or so. Tongue out

Sujatha
Sujatha
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Great idea guys. I too have been wondering where are the bloggers in Hyderabad. Lets plan a meetup here :)

Saket Kalikar
Saket Kalikar
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

I sugegst extending the scope of meet to bloggers from other cities of A.P. / TS like Vizag, Rajamundri, Kakinada which I belive have quire a few bloggers  and you will get more numbers. I am in if so happens :)

I have recently moved to Hyderabad from Delhi. I miss the IndiMeets terribly here. I hope there is one in Hyderabad soon! 

LockSign in to reply to this thread