Edited 8 years ago
Reason: Made the link clickable_2
Replies 1 to 20 of 73 Descending

can u make the link clickable..

Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Edited...Swarna sorry..

It doesnt take you to the contest page.. Sunita.. :)

Sainath Krishnan
Sainath Krishnan
from Delhi
8 years ago

The contest page can be found here :)

https://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=189

sapna bansal
sapna bansal
from ghaziabad
8 years ago

HP vouchers means??

Shalini Digvijay
Shalini Digvijay
from Mumbai
8 years ago
Love love Star Wars ..but the contest results are scary
Sathish
from Tirunelveli
8 years ago
Yeah I agree with your words mam. The results often sounds scary.
Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

HP has their own shopping website called hpshopping.in where you can buy any HP product be it a mouse or scanner or PC etc...

so thats what a HP voucher refers to :)

I still didnt get the concept..Tongue out

Sumit Nangia
from Pune
8 years ago

There is no concept when it talks about Start Wars. Just write the blog post for return of such a legendary concept's sake. :)

Jay Neog
Jay Neog
from Golaghat
8 years ago

I have no idea what they want us to write about but the grand prize is too awesome.

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

They have given a few suggestions, you may find them on the contest page under the tab "Thought starters" --

http://i.imgur.com/OpMjH1q.jpg

Jay Neog
from Golaghat
8 years ago

ho! Thanks Amit. 

Polomi Mondal
Polomi Mondal
from Vadodara
8 years ago

love the prizes Cool

Sumit Nangia
from Pune
8 years ago

Prizes are awesome !!!!!

HR
HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Human wars, then Zonal wars and now Star wars....war-e-wa.....r...IB :P

Sumit Nangia
from Pune
8 years ago

+1 for the comment. :P

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Laughing

Amitesh Gupta
Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
8 years ago

Prizes are heavy this time! I won't participate in this contest, congratulation to the winners in advance!

HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Thanks for your wishes in advance Tongue out

Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
8 years ago

Why not send a star wars DVD set to all interested bloggers so that we can watch the series and write for this contest? Cool

Radhika Mundra
from Jodhpur
8 years ago

A much better idea! Laughing

Gauri Kamath
from Mumbai
8 years ago

+1 

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

LaughingLaughing I spent a good half an hour or so last night going through the wikipedia page to know about the Star Wars series and George Lucas Laughing The sequence of the movies in the series is even more confusing - the 1st movie got released in 1977, followed by the next in 1980, and then the 3rd one in 1983.

But then they decided to make a prequel of the movie and so the 1st movie (1977) was renamed as 4th episode, the 2nd movie (1980) as the 5th episode and the 3rd movie as the 6th episode.

Then the prequels were released as Phantom Menace in 1999 (Episode 1), Attack of the Clones in 2002 as Episode 2 and Revenge of the Sith in 2005 as Episode 3.

Now they are releasing "The Force Awakens" in 2015 as the Episode 7.

(as if the topic wasn't confusing enough, now I have confused you even more Tongue out You all must be cursing me now Laughing

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
8 years ago

No Amit. It was not that way - the director always meant 4, 5, 6 to be released first and 1,2,3 to be released later because 4,5,6 were about a collapsed galactic empire which could easily be portrayed with technology of the 80s. 1,2,3 happen when galactic empire is at peak and needed more advanced technology. 

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Oh, is that so, TF? I didn't know. I haven't seen any of its parts as yet.

But I'm planning to start with the trilogy (Episode 4,5 and 6) this weekend. 

Gauri Kamath
Gauri Kamath
from Mumbai
8 years ago

3 posts already! 

Nandhini Chandrasekaran
from Chennai
8 years ago

Is there a way to see the posts now?

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
8 years ago

This will be fun.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
8 years ago

The contest if I understand right is the usual fun with tab, fun with laptop contest.  Didn't understand where star war comes in here. 

Bushra M
from Bangalore
8 years ago

The new HP notebook is designed by taking inspiration from star wars.( It's red fierce and all). That's the connection. Smile

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I wish the notebook's specs were advertised. 6th Gen skylake is a very new thing (assuming that's the specific model you're giving away) so that would attract more potential writers. I am assuming this is the exact configuration folks are getting:http://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-pavilion---15t-star-wars-special-edition-touch-laptop-t0h66av-1

T
he last thing  it should be some 1-2 gen older with a price quote of a newer one. I am not blaming anyone, but it helps. People are spending a lot of time perfecting their content marketable enough to win it, so its the least we can do...

Ankit Chugh
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Your link refers to US version of this product which has i7 processor but the Indian version has i5 processor. This is the correct link for this contest: http://www.hpshopping.in/Star_Wars_Special_Edition_Notebook_15_an003tx

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Exactly. Sponsors need to be specific in actual models. We had contests in the past where sponsors vaguely posted a giveaway mentioning the brand and the make. 

Megha
Megha
from Mumbai
8 years ago

WOW! Interesting.

However I dont see any mention about word count if the blog is about prose.. any restriction on that?

I don't think there was any word count restriction so far on contests on IndiBlogger and this is no different.

Shalini Digvijay
Shalini Digvijay
from Mumbai
8 years ago
Star Wars the first time round was EPIC...And those years when the VCR came with a wired remote -National .... And every one going around mouthing Chewy... Chewy... And then of course "Use the force LUKE" 🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽✌🏻️✌🏻😜😜😜 somehow a whole generation doesn't know what they missed when they missed Star Wars..💕💕me ..I'm a fan!!!
Pradipna Lodh
Pradipna Lodh
from New Delhi
8 years ago

<snip>

<snip>

Pradipna,

You don't have to give the links to your posts on the forum. Please submit your posts here

https://www.indiblogger.in/indivine_submit_topic.php?id=189

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

pls dont post ur individual links. it'll be reported under "Shameless self promotion"

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Dear Indi team,

It's Christmas and New Year...a lot fo us will be running around for business closures or vacations..the 24th ka deadline is too less...can't we have it extended till end of December or Jan 1st week?

Gauri Kamath
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I doubt that would happen Ekta. It seems to me that HP is building up the marketing/ promotional activities in line with the new Star Wars movie release on 25th Dec.

LockSign in to reply to this thread