Need help with tablet

Vidya
Vidya
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hi Friends Smile

I need a suggestion from all of you who work while travelling.

Sometimes I am out of city for work or any event etc. and want to post something, update my blog etc. and for that I need to carry my Laptop everywhere. 

Carrying a heavy laptop is really hard so I want to purchase a tab with good camera which I can use for taking pics as well as work on it. 

Please suggest me a good tab or any other device which will replace my Laptop and I can work on the go :). 

Please give me your suggestions fast as I want to purchase something within next 2-3 days.

Thanks in advance 

Edited 8 years ago
Reason: changes
Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

MI Pad from Flipkart.. Dont get the IPAD .. Its jus a waste of money , spending 3 times the price for nothing

iPAD ~ The Best

Vidya
Vidya
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Animesh, Karthik and Narasimha, Thanks for suggestion, please suggest me a best brand too. Waiting for more suggestions and personal experiences :)

Ritika
Ritika
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hi Vidya 

I am a full time writer who is always on the road. I personally feel a tab just doesn't cut it for me. Typing on a laptop is absolutely different than typing on a tab. I just picked up the Hp 360x laptop which has a detachable keyboard, so it works both as a laptop and a tab. But if you want something even more light, you could opt for a 11 or a 13 inch Macbook :)

Vidya
Vidya
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hi Ritika, 

Thanks for suggestion, will check both Macbook anf HP laptop, actually I travel with my Son so I want something light  :)

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

You should buy one of those laptops with a detachable keyboard like what Ritika said. If you're typing a lot, a proper keyboard is the way to go. I think Asus has one of them too.  Lenovo probably has something under Yoga series. 

I would prefer an ultrabook, but I really type on those laptop keyboards. I'll probably get a small USB mechanical keyboard and a mouse with it. Old habits, but that's the only way I can get things done better. Check out the unit's battery life. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread