Which is the best suburb to live in beyond Thane

Vidya
Vidya
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hi Friends,

I know this the off topic and personal question but hope some Mumbaikars will help me with this :)

I am planning to shift to Mumbai, actually not Mumbai nearby it. 

I want a place which is quite, have internet access, good schools, no electricity problems and connected to Mumbai via train  

I have some places in mind which are Badlapur, Titwala, Shahad, Vasind, Karjat, Vangni etc.

I don't know much about all these suburbs so need help from all of you. I am thinking to relocate from Nahik to Mumbai but confused what to do, there are more opportunities in Mumbai but Nashik is a peaceful city. 

What you will suggest?

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Wow. I live in the western suburbs, but other than badlapur and titwala I have not heard any of these names. From my perspective, I remember going to a place called Seawoods. It reminded me of games like Fallout series and STALKER set in post apocalyptic area and Chernobyl as soon as I got off the train. That's was the first and the last time I went. I am not sure about your feasibility, but maybe you can check out somewhere like Palghar or CBD Belapur? I guess there's also Kharghar. 

Accessibility and quality of the living space+ surrounding area is more important for residency, i feel. I wouldn't leave a suburb and go to some other in the name of travelling convinience. Some suburbs, no matter how close or opportunities it may get you, at some point you will regret where you have initially lived. 

Vidya
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Thanks for reply, yes I really had a hard time to decide so asked for openion, will do check CBD Belapur. Thanks :) 

Sagar Kulkarni
Sagar Kulkarni
from MUMBAI
7 years ago

Stay put at Nashik, the commute time to Dadar or CST  would be the same (almost) from Nashik or either of the places you planned.  If there is any specific reason you need to shift, then shift to ghodbunder road would be better, else all the suburbs you mentioned are good only for a second home that too for mumbaikars....Nashik is any day better :).

DS
DS
from Mumbai
7 years ago

All the places you mentioned are far away from say, Dadar and will require a mercurial effort to travel to. I would suggest Airoli, that's a place that is relatively developed.

The main question on which your query could be solved is would you be traveling to Mumbai daily? And if yes, than exactly where.

LockSign in to reply to this thread