Allergy free life

Gagan Gaurav
Gagan Gaurav
from Bangalore
8 years ago

hi guys ,

Do you know we can have allergies from anything in under the sun including the sun .

Allergy takes place because when your body comes across something it doesn't like and show certain sort of reactions to things.

I came across this unique technique which can permanently cure your allergies.

90% of the diseases in body are due to allergies .

so therefore wanted to tell that after  so much research i have manged to find out a technique to solve it.

Replies 1 to 12 of 12 Descending
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I hope it doesn't involve anything in the lines of "to know more, check out my blog post' or something. Though I am curious to know about the medical evidence and reputed source about the "90% of the diseases in body are due to allergies" part. 

Gagan Gaurav
Gagan Gaurav
from Bangalore
8 years ago

See i had asthma  for a long while like for 8 years , most of the doctors said that its due to bangalores pollution and all. i gave up , i was like let it be i will manage with asthma throughout my life . so anyways i came across this treatment called NAET in bangalore and the results were shocking , they did their normal procedures and then they came to my house and then they told me i was getting asthma because of the paint used at my place and finally they treated me on those lines and in 4 days my asthma was gone . its been 25 days i am fine and have no problem . then i met patients who were suffering from constipation and arthritis and alot of chronic disesases.e

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

What kind of paint was it? which brand? oil based or water based? For how long were you exposed with that paint? Did you change it? Was it approved by them?  If its because of the paint then its a serious concern that you should point out the brand and the type of the paint which is used, along with the name of the clinic who said that. 

This is dangerous. If a paint meant to be used inside the house then concerned authorities should be notified. 

Gagan Gaurav
Gagan Gaurav
from Bangalore
8 years ago

See suing the paint companies is  not valid here . Because the fact is with me three people also lived and they didnt got any asthma . See allergy happens when your body doesnt like a particular element in the surrounding  and when you come in contact with it . Therefore , different bodies reacts to different elements in a different way. You can have allergy with choclates , rain , milk , wheat and even a person . Doctors have only one solution to these things that is to avoid things which causes allergy . But NAET doesnt believe in ignoring it believes in curing that too permanently .

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

I too do hope that this post doesn't turn out to be a hey check out my latest blogpost, in short, Shameless Self Promotion.

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

8 years of asthma cured in 4 days is the biggest **  i've ever heard in my life. Sounds so fake !!

if that were true, you wont have asthma medicines or hospitals. lol.

OK, the opinion on NAET seems to be divided from what I read on google and the popular opinion seems to be to "let NAET be...its harmless at least"

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

I think i have a guess where this thread is leading to . Mr.Gagan Gaurav, if  u have things to share abt blogging do post..

This is not a forum to spread your "innovative" ashtma curing techniques through some dubious companies

You are not allowed to promote a brand here unless its one of the contest sponsors. So I'd ask you to take down this thread and stop creating threads on such issues and rather post it on ur blog and again dont post that blog link here in a thread !

Thanks

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

btw you have just 7 posts in your blog out of which 1 of them is just a youtube link

How was this blog even moderated and approved by IB??

Admins,  dont you have a min13 post rule for a blog to be approved? kindly clarify

Not possible because  Pallav says "IB is the only blogging platform in the world that manually goes through every blog before approving it.

CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

As far as I know, there's a mandatory 10 post rule (which, again, seems to be dependent upon the people approving). If we have any issues related to plagiarism, please do report the same to admins, I believe prompt action will be taken on it.

As far as "going through each and every blog" goes, I do feel that everyone can make a mistake, once in a while. Tongue out

Arunima Basu
Arunima Basu
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Seriously, I thought this was an IB contest!

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

Yes they had a min 10 blog post  rule, and this guy's blog doesnt even have 6-7 posts and out of that only half of them are even considered to be an original blog post

IB admins : request you to clean up such blogs and also discourage members from promoting their fake business practices here

thanks

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I think it was 20 when my second site was added. 10 when my first site was added. Admin is tagged.  

Gagan Gaurav
Gagan Gaurav
from Bangalore
8 years ago

ok alot has been happened and said , so i think now i can say something , first of all "hey check out my blog thing " , i have not even mentioned and dont have any intentions of doing later .

Some one said its a marketing stunt , to tell you if i had to do a marketing stunt , i could have used other social media platforms and could have got a lot of attention.

I got cured really and have been reading a lot about NAET , so thought will tell people aware about it and also will come to know about people's reaction about it .

I mean it was really helpful and wanted to help those who got problems  and yes 8 years of asthma got cured in 4 days is not the  **** shit you have heard , it got cured and if you dont believe please share your email ids , will send you testimonials .

and yes i am not a active blogger and my blog getting approved , these things do talk to the admin , i have no issues

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

of course,i'll personally raise a ticket to verify how did ur blog get approved

CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

Thanks @Gagan Gaurav. Someone really suffering might get help, but that's it. If you really care, please make a blogpost about this, and try promoting that through proper channels, many more people will get help.

It's just that we've had numerous instances here, some of which turned nasty with people going out of control that the community is somewhat - "overprotective" (still in search of a better word), about what gets displayed on the forums, and it all melts down to one thing - rules, which are same for all, and which clearly state that no one is allowed to do shameless self promotion, either direct or subtle.

Anyways, I'd request the members to please calm down as no instance of SSP, IMHO, has happened.

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

"Namaskaar Doston, main Arvind Kejriwal bol raha hoon. IB ke log bahot achhe hain. Ladhna nahin hai kisise, bas haath jodke tokna hai" :)) Tongue out

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

On a relevant note, new study indicates that Neanderthals are responsible for our allergies: 

http://www.geek.com/science/neanderthals-are-to-blame-for-our-allergies-1644519/

LockSign in to reply to this thread