How to increase the traffic in your blog?

Prabhu Pant
Prabhu Pant
from Lucknow
8 years ago

What are some of the best practical ways to really increase the traffic in blogs? Please tell methods that actually worked

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Vikash Kumar Bhakta
Vikash Kumar Bhakta
from Raigarh
8 years ago
The one and only method to get traffic to your blog is writing original and relevant quality content.
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Quality, relevance and consistency along with time. I am hitting 6,28,897 page views last year with 7.70% bounce rate. I started with 71,568 with 80.26% bounce rate. I am sure it will be more difficult to get results now considering it was hard for me to do the same 5 years ago. Unless you have some sort of a commercial interest (supplement to your business, getting ad revenues, getting a decent commission from affiliates, running a media-type website) and hope to convert it into an online publication business, there's nothing much to justify trying to increase traffic to your blog at a much quicker pace. If you plan to do something like this, then you need to make content to keep readers happy, not the companies or PR. In long term, it never works that way especially for a tech website. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread