Looking for poetesses for a poem

Shwetabh Mathur
Shwetabh Mathur
from Faridabad
8 years ago

I am looking for a female poetess for a prose poem collaboration in hindi. Its a single poem which would not make it to any magazine or hi profile places except the blog. The poem is about emotions and would be quite sentimental. 

Interested gals can contact me to know more. 

Edited 8 years ago
Reason: grammer
Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

You mean poetess. Using the word 'Female before 'poetess' is redundant. Although the word 'poet' applies for both genders- like engineers, doctors, scientist, etc. Just my two cents. There's an old MSN chatroom saying- You're always a girl as long as you say so online. You may want to change the thread subject to guest blogging. It should help you to get proper attention and it is a section to post.   

Shraddha Singh
Shraddha Singh
from Indore
7 years ago

I will love to have this opportunity dear !!

Shwetabh Mathur
from Faridabad
7 years ago
Arey shraddha , you were 2 months late dear.. after i got no support i decided to do it myself and the latest one which you have read " bikhre kaanch ke tukde" is the finished product... aur kitna wait karta?? By the way, i am thinking of writing a light post on music, tell me if you are interested, we can work on that..
Shraddha Singh
Shraddha Singh
from Indore
7 years ago

Music ? Its okay to me but i dn thnk  i can write that good in hindi on music. Pls dnt keep your expectations much high.  Or else lets discuss it once then we will come to a conclusion.

Shwetabh Mathur
from Faridabad
7 years ago

Ha ha...mail check karo

LockSign in to reply to this thread