Help: Best microphone suggestions for webinar

Namaste! 

I am going to conduct a series of health and Ayurveda related webinars. I need help with best (but affordable) microphone for the same. Preferably the one which I can attach to the USB port. 

Thanks in advance :) Dr Janardhana Hebbar

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
Srikanth Ramakrishnan
Srikanth Ramakrishnan
from Mumbai
8 years ago

iBall M27 is decent for around ₹350.

Else try Philps SMBCMD110 for ₹500.

HR
HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

There are many. Anyhow, try Audio-Technica AT2020 (USB option) - price around $ 140. It is available in Amazon.

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

HR, he wants a USB port headphone, which basically means he wants the one companies use for Internal conference calls ones

I use a Plantronics Blackwire given to me by company , which has a USB edge but its 4K not affordable though. i'll look for something and get back to u

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

But if you are ok with a 3.5MM headphone jack , let me know . i can really suggest some good ones with an extendable mike option

and pls define affordable ?

iBall M27 and  Philps SMBCMD11 are not usb connectable phones. My laptop's (Dell) jack does not hold the pin good. So I need the one that connects with USB cable.  Audio-Technica AT2020 (USB option) is not available in amazon India..? (bit pricey). 

Plantronics Blackwire - can be used only by one. I will be conducting interview with fellow doctors. So, want a mic which stands on the table so that we both can share the same mic. 

I searched and found Samson Meteor Mic USB Studio Microphone as good one for webinar.  (CD quality sound) - 6,300 Rs. 

I am okay upto 7000. 

Some more options are welcome. Please. 

(I will continue this conversation tomorrow.). 

Thanks and regards

Dear Karthik Murali, can you please give me some options in 3.5 mm jack versions? affordable = below 6-7k. 

Srikanth Ramakrishnan
Srikanth Ramakrishnan
from Mumbai
8 years ago

If you had mentioned that 7000 was affordable, I would have suggested getting a good Sennheiser.

If you can't get a USB one, you can get a USB to 3.5 adaptor for hardly 300.

LockSign in to reply to this thread