Why there is no writing contest for a very long time !

Nivedhitha Rajavelu
Nivedhitha Rajavelu
from MUMBAI
8 years ago

Have been checking everyday to find some writing contet at IB :( But it just seems likea pretty long time since we had the last.

any idea when could be the next one?

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

It depends more on the interested sponsors and their marketing plans. It takes time.

Nivedhitha Rajavelu
from MUMBAI
8 years ago

I agree with you. That makes sense!

HR
HR
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Other than Indispire contest, there are few other contest categories like IndiVine and Happy Hour etc.

Tata Zica (IndiVine) contest recently over. If you want more contests then check this page at right side, under IndiVine Topics. IB may update once it is.

Nivedhitha Rajavelu
from MUMBAI
8 years ago

Hello HR, 

Thank you so much. I will check them out :)

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

Its barely 10-15 days since the marathon was over an you want one more already. Give some break for our hands:)

Nivedhitha Rajavelu
from MUMBAI
8 years ago

Hello Karthick Murali,

Thanks for taking your time out and posting this comment . But Just wanna tell you there was  a time when I would check IB page and find I had already missed many contests .So off late I'm kind of checking up whenver possible, to see if something is up and found that I couldn't see much these days. So i popped this Question. If you think you could help me, help me, Else feel free to ignore

And I pretty much believe , Writers Dont need Break for Hands. They only Need Break for Minds.

Amit Pattnaik
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

It's true that the marathon must have been pretty taxing for the participants, especially for those who slogged for an entire month continuously.

But having said that, I don't see anything wrong in Nivedhitha asking for a contest. Firstly because marathon and contests are different things altogether - usually one has to write only one post for a contest (unless multiple entries are allowed). Secondly because not everyone participated in the marathonSmile Just like some bloggers gave the marathon a miss, so can others in case a new contest starts, if they don't feel like participating. However, the evaluators will perhaps have a hard time Tongue out

Sumit Nangia
Sumit Nangia
from Pune
8 years ago

You can always write for Indispire. There is no need for a brand to come up with a new contest. Prompts are pretty regular and topics are worthwhile giving a try :)

Was there a blogging marathon? Innocent

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Blogging itself is a marathon which never ends unless people end it themselves.

LockSign in to reply to this thread