Need a Content Writer for my blog. Let me know if anybody is interested

Rashika Jain
Rashika Jain
from Kolkata
8 years ago

Needs a full time content writer for writing articles on my blog. Let me know if anyone interested 

Edited 8 years ago
Reason: basic editing
Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
DS
DS
from Mumbai
8 years ago
Full time content writer? What's in it for them?
Rashika Jain
from Kolkata
8 years ago

Yes. But I am looking for someone from Kolkata.

The Weblisters is an online aggregator of websites and apps that sell product/services online. We list, rate and review ecommerce websites and apps in India. While our website is soon to be launched,  we are actively running a blog (19000+ Facebook fans (

We run a blog on ecommerce startups wherein we write about a variety of online shopping related content. We provide our users with website and app recommendations, startup stories, news, trends, deals and more. We also feature other startups and help them promote themselves through us. 

We publish a variety of articles on ecommerce and apps. One of the series is called "Startup Stories" through which we intend to tell the story of innovative startups in India. 

You can have a look at my blog for futher details. http://theweblisters.com/blog/ 

Kaustav Sen
Kaustav Sen
from Mumbai
8 years ago

What kind of blog do you have? Exactly, whats in it for me? :) 

Rashika Jain
from Kolkata
8 years ago

The Weblisters is an online aggregator of websites and apps that sell product/services online. We list, rate and review ecommerce websites and apps in India. While our website is soon to be launched,  we are actively running a blog (19000+ Facebook fans (

We run a blog on ecommerce startups wherein we write about a variety of online shopping related content. We provide our users with website and app recommendations, startup stories, news, trends, deals and more. We also feature other startups and help them promote themselves through us. 

We publish a variety of articles on ecommerce and apps. One of the series is called "Startup Stories" through which we intend to tell the story of innovative startups in India. 

You can have a look at my blog for futher details. http://theweblisters.com/blog/ 

Let me know if you are interested. Here is my email id- theweblisters@gmail.com

Ritika
Ritika
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hi Rashika 

I am a full-time freelance writer. You can mail me at ritika [at] writefreelance [in] 

PS - Admins, hope that's okay?

Rashika Jain
from Kolkata
8 years ago

The Weblisters is an online aggregator of websites and apps that sell product/services online. We list, rate and review ecommerce websites and apps in India. While our website is soon to be launched,  we are actively running a blog (Our Blog) and are present on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin with 19000+ Facebook fans (Our Facebook). 

Let me know if you are interested. Here is my email id- theweblisters@gmail.com

Rashika Jain
from Kolkata
8 years ago

Could you please send me your correct email id

Dipannita
Dipannita
from Siliguri/kolkata
8 years ago

Hi Rashika,

I am afreelance writer and you can check my blog and work links at www.womanzie.com.

I am interested. 

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

@Rashika: I am sure by now you've observed that most people are asking about remuneration. Please be clear by a having relevant information (ie if there is any remuneration) on the 1st post itself if bloggers if there is any rather than copy pasting a generic response. It's an obvious query that will come with such requests. 

@Others: Please note that whether its guest blogging or a paid gig, if the place where you're posting takes out your credit or doesn't pay you, there's nothing that can be done here- except maybe ban an account if the admin deems it necessary. Understand- I did not imply that everyone who makes such posts will do something like this, but merely saying that they should exercise caution at their discretion. There was already a case where a guest blogger complained that a particular blogger removed his author credits after posting it. As a mod, I will prefer if this isn't a trend and, therefore, those who make such threads should have all the required info on the first post itself. Therefore, prevention is better than cure. If one doesn't answer FAQs on the forum itself- or if FAQs are only addressed in a private message, you should be a bit concerned if you want to go through it. I'll appreciate if bloggers who make such requests and those who accept them to do their part. 

Katie
Katie
from chennai
8 years ago

Appreciated TS. I was thinking on the same lines.

LockSign in to reply to this thread