Looking for guest bloggers

Sheetal Mhaske
Sheetal Mhaske
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Hello all,

I am looking for bloggers who write poetries or short stories to guest blog on my blog. I really appreciate unique writing style as each of us have and would love to see you there -snip No SSP-

So would you to like to guest blog for my blog? I am also open to other bloggers who needed guest blog posts for their blogs.

Regards,

Sheetal

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Felicia Nazareth
Felicia Nazareth
from Mumbai
7 years ago

I would like to write a guest post for you. You can contact me via IndiMail.

Henal Jasani
Henal Jasani
from Mumbai
7 years ago

I would love to be a guest blogger on your blog. Feel free to contact me via indimail :)

Sheetal Mhaske
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Hello Henal, 

Glad to receive your response. Please provide me an email address so that I can tell you the procedure as I am unable to send you an indimail. 

Hi Sheetal

I would like to write for you. Please get in touch if this suits you.

Sheetal Mhaske
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Hi dear, 

Thanks for your reponse. Please send a seperate email as I am unable to send an indimail until we have the connection. You can find my email adress on my blog. I am not sure if I can give email address here. So send me an email and Ill get back to you. 

Regards, 

Sheetal

Hi Sheetal

I added you as a connection but am unable to view your email id. Can either of us share our email ids here?

Ankita Singh
Ankita Singh
from Delhi
7 years ago

I would love to write short stories and poetry for you. Please let me know the t&c and how to proceed.

Sheetal Mhaske
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Hi dear, I added you in the network add me back so that we can send indimail. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread