A new platform for writers

Aditya
Aditya
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hello Bloggers,

Like you all, I am a writer and was always passionate about writing. However, apart from a blog where there are lot of technicalities involved in getting started as well as publishing, there was no platform where I could write and share my quotes, essays, stories and poems in an easy way to a lot of readers. As we all know, getting a blog to maximum readership is a hassle of its own. 

So, me and a few friends decided to build a platform we thought should exist. A platform where you don't need to worry about anything else than your writing. If you are a reader, you should be able to easily read great content from writers around the world all at a single place.

It's a lot of hard work creating a good piece of write-up and you can't just let it go into a void of nothing. Your art deserves the maximum exposure possible.

WordKrowd is a great platform for you if you want to read and write beautiful quotes, essays, stories and poems. It is a platform where you will be among people just like you, passionate writers and indulgent readers.  

I would be really grateful to all of you if you had a look at http://wordkrowd.com, let me know of any feedbacks, suggestions and join it if you would like to. We are on a mission to create the best place for writers, readers and all kinds of literature lovers. It is only with support from a community like this that we shall succeed.

Thanks a lot for reading,

-No SSP. No advertisement. First Warning-

LockSign in to reply to this thread