Improving search presence on Google/Bing and other search engines and AdSense Im

Tousif Hasan Biswas
Tousif Hasan Biswas
from Kolkata
7 years ago

Hello everyone! Im new to blogging and this community. Ive recently started blogging about a particular game Clash Royale (Same developers as Clash of Clans) -snip- No SSP

Im getting around 400-600 pageviews/day. Mostly from facebook. I would like to know how can I improve my presence on search engines as Im writing unique contents. I want to get into the first page of the google search results as there arent many Clash Royale blogs out there.

Another thing is, my adsense income is very low. Im getting 0.0x USD daily. Is is very low I guess. How can I improve?Im very new and helps will be very much appreciated :) 

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Unless the site generates 2 million per month in an average, i doubt you'll get a decent payout from any ad service. 

Tousif Hasan Biswas
Tousif Hasan Biswas
from Kolkata
7 years ago

2M/month! Are you really crazy! I've heard bloggers earning fair amount of money with 1k page views/day which makes 30k/month. Not sure though cause I don't have much experience. 

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Not as crazy to think bloggers earn money only from a single source of revenue- that too which pays less unless you have high pageviews. Direct ads, affiliates and paid contents are other ways to earn money. 

Shrikant L.
Shrikant L.
from Navi Mumbai
7 years ago

Getting into google search result pages need a SEO tuning of your website, keyword reasearch for your content, sitemap submitting etc. But you can not claim ur place in first result page since algorithm of google keeps updating. Also your website must be healthy in context to PR, traffic ranks, backlinks etc.

Tousif Hasan Biswas
from Kolkata
7 years ago

How can I know which keywords are used for the my website? I mean which keywords are related to my niche. 

Can u give me idea about site map? I don't have any idea about it. How this helps in getting better search presence? 

Dinesh Puppala
Dinesh Puppala
from Hyderabad
7 years ago

Submit to niche directories such, I submitted my blog links to directories related to jobs and got lot of traffic. Which I would suggest to anyone or automate the process using Submit Hunt

LockSign in to reply to this thread