Are Bloggers going to be next generation celebrity?

Amitesh Gupta
Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
7 years ago

I read somewhere that Bloggers is going to be celebrity of next generation. Really?? At present, aren't we just link sharing machines? What do you think of future of Blogging? Give your opinion! #FutureBloggers

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Amitesh Gupta
Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
7 years ago

Starting with myself - I have no idea of how blogging would be like in future!

Anu Appukuttan
Anu Appukuttan
from Thrissur
7 years ago

Future is waiting us with new topicsLaughing..we'll get more opportunities.

Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
7 years ago

Hope #FutureBlogging to be more exciting and #FutureBloggers can  really become celebrities!! Cool

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Youtubers have a far better scope of getting a good amount of fame over bloggers, usually because bloggers in India don't re-invent themselves and ideas for content. Youtubers on the other hand try to get new video editing skills, better camera, delivery, 'charm', useful content, etc. 

Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
7 years ago

It is like comparing Books with Movies..and we all know movies have much better reach to the masses. We can easily find movie fanatics but we don't find many people who are interested in reading books.

YouTube videos, obviously, have better reach than blogs and there is several examples available of YouTubers becoming a 'global celebrity'!

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

there are*But the problem with most youtubers are that they are reliable on Youtube. the entire business model is on youtube. Bubbles like Youtube tend to pop. They are over dependent on Youtube rather than the other way around.  

Amitesh Gupta
Amitesh Gupta
from Patna
7 years ago

Yep!

LockSign in to reply to this thread