i need some more follower and comment any suggestion

sudha
sudha
from delhi
7 years ago

i need some more follower and comment any suggestion.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Hi Sudha,

If you need follower, be a follower for someone first. Give comments and suggestions to people first. Reach out. Be interested in their content, genuinely. Not everyone will return to say hello to you, but some of them will. Open your heart to them. Show them your loyalty. Be friends.

With time, you'll gain much more than you ever thought you needed in the first place.

All the best. Smile

sudha
sudha
from delhi
7 years ago

Thank you for quick reply and suggetion . i will do that.

sudha
sudha
from delhi
7 years ago

Hi Arti

can you guide me about Moz Rank how can i apply .

CyberKID
from India
7 years ago

You don't have to apply for it. Just do what you're doing - blogging. Moz will automatically rank your blog over time. You can't do anything for that. It's like us giving exams, whatever we have to write, we write in the paper, and then it's upon the examiner to give us the marks. Tongue out

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
7 years ago

@CK, but then, some kids do leave notes for the examiner, no, in their answersheets? Something of this sort: "please sir/ma'am, be kind while evaluating and give me passing marks, or else my mummy will peel off my skin if I fail in the subject" :))

Of course, it's upto the examiner whether he/she falls for such tricks or not Tongue out.

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
7 years ago

@Sudha : pls dont create separate threads for ur questions. post it in existing threads or in Inditalk section

Arti
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Hi Karthik,

Truly appreciate your efforts to keep the forum clean. I tried scouting the forum a bit but couldn't find any recently existing thread that could have accomodated Sudha's question. Can you please guide me to that thread with a link? I would love to have a look at all the questions and responses there.

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

There are well-established websites in almost every genre- tech, fashion, cooking, etc. Getting lots of traffic in this day of age is an expensive affair- in money, effort and time. If you're planning to run it like a publication for commercial purposes, you'll need to put a lot of effort in website, content and image quality. Ultimately its the website owners who will have to spend a lot of time on planning and researching, so asking such a big question and expecting few pointers isn't going to help you at all.Not that I am discouraging you, but you need to search for well-established  food blogs and see how they run the website and what kind of content do they prepare and the presentation of the content- including images.  

Arti
from Mumbai
7 years ago

+1. I totally agree with you. This is such a helpful reply.

LockSign in to reply to this thread